𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Ok not much to say before we start chapter 1 other than the pictures of somi and jeongyeon will be updated very soon and we'll call their parents soohyuck (dad) and hyejin (mom) with this being said make sure to vote and comment!! Also feedback is always appreciated!!!

NARRATOR'S POV

Today's the day jake moves to korea for college. He's very nervous as its his first time living in korea for a long time and not just for summer break. But its also has been a long time since he's seen his older brothers.

Jake's airport fit

Jake's airport fit

JAKE'S POV
Location:Brisbane Airport
Time: 3:47 am

"Oh my baby im gonna miss you so muchhhh,"Jake's mom Hyejin said with watery eyes!! "Mamaaaa its not like I won't see you, I could always come visit during breaks," Jake says with a pout. "Baby you know your mom is just being dramatic," Soohyuck said tiredly. "My baby is leaving and you're calling me dramatic," Hyejin scoffs while rolling her eyes.

"ATTENTION!! ALL PASSENGERS BOARDING FLIGHT 127 PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO BOARD THE PLANE!!" a voice announces over the intercom. "Oh! That's my flight!! Mama, Appa I love you I'll call when I land!!",  Jake says, hugging both of his parents. "Ok baby we love you too!!", They yell seeing him rush to his flight.

NARRATOR'S POV
Location: Incheon International Airport
Time: 1:09 pm

Jake steps out of the boarding passage and makes his way to the front of the airport. When he gets outside he pulls out his phone and calls someone.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Jake: Hey im outside where are you??

???: We're stuck in traffic we should be there in 10 minutes.

Jake: Ok im waiting on the left side of the entrance.

???: Ok see you in a bit.

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Time skip!!

JAKE'S POV
Location: Incheon International Airport
Time: 1:32 pm

BEEEEPPPP!!

I look up from my as I heard a horn and I see Somi!! She gets out the car and runs to give me a hug. "It's been so long since i've seen you ikeu!! I missed you so much!!", Somi says excitedly while jumping. "I've missed you so much too mimi!! We have a lot of catching up to do!", Jake replies just as excited. "We can order food and catch up at my place let's go!!", Somi says hurriedly.

Time skip again!!

NARRATOR'S POV
Location: Somi's place
Time: 11:26 pm

Jake and Somi have spent all day catching up with each other. They've just got done changing into their pjs now their watching Train to Busan while eating. After watching a couple movies they finally go to sleep.

Food they ordered

Food they ordered

AN- Hey guys chapter 2 might come out today it just depends on if I can figure out how to write it but thanks for reading!! Also any pictures I use are not mine so full credit to the owners! Any mistakes you see please let me know!!!