71-80

☆ 73. Chapter 71: Seventy-one Days of Salted FishFont Record

Previous Chapter Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 71: Seventy-one days of salted fish

071:

I don't know why, but Shen Xun's intuition told him that Sang Luo was not asking for fun.

Old Mrs. Zhu seemed to sense the approach of danger, and her body wrapped in pain suddenly surged with a lot of strength.

She struggled to hold Zhu Wenhao in her arms, dragged him and stumbled to the back of Shen Xun, staring at Sang Luo with vigilance and fear.

The people who came out of the room to watch had subtle expressions.

They thought: The Sang couple actually have a daughter, and this daughter is obviously not someone to be messed with.

The problem is that she dares to be so arrogant with her wood-type ability, isn't she afraid of being troubled by the Zhu family afterwards?

The son of the Zhu family is a fire-type, and he is also in the military - before the end of the world, he was a person who ate the country's food.

"No killing is allowed in the base." Shen Xun said in a deep voice.

As the chief instructor of the base, he couldn't watch Sang Luo kill people in front of him.

From the brief conversation just now, it can be known that this pair of grandparents and grandchildren probably did something excessive to the two elders of the Sang family, which led to Sang Luo's attack on them.

However, Sang Luo didn't even enter the courtyard gate, how did he know?

He speculated that she should have a natural ability similar to scanning or detection.

Even before entering the yard, she already knew the situation inside.

This ability can be used in the team to effectively avoid many dangers.

No wonder she dared to come to the base from City C with her B-level wood system.

Several images of tester explosions quickly flashed through his mind, and Shen Xun felt that it was more than that.

Sang Luo was shrouded in mist.

The vague sense of danger pierced his nerves.

After taking a deep look at Sang Luo, Shen Xun turned around and said to Old Lady Zhu: "Go home."

Old Lady Zhu dared to be angry but dared not speak. She saw that this officer was in the same group as that little bitch.

Her son and daughter-in-law were not at home, so she could only bear this anger for the time being.

She took Zhu Wenhao back to 103 without saying a word

. "Don't be afraid, Haohao, wait for your father to come back and let him avenge us both!" She hugged Zhu Wenhao and whispered in his ear.

In Zhu Wenhao's world, his father had protected his family all the way to the base, and he also became a majestic city defense soldier. His father was the strongest existence.

As long as his father came back, those who bullied him would have to pay the price.

"I... want... to... let... Dad... Dad..." He had difficulty speaking with his face swollen like a pig's head, and he bit his tongue from time to time, and said vaguely, "Scratch... her... face!"

Although he was young, he understood one truth very well.

Women are afraid of getting their faces hurt.