101-113 extra

☆ 104. Chapter 101 The villain's journey to pursue loveFont Record

Previous Chapter Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 101 The Villain's

Journey The Villain's Journey of Pursuing Love (IV):

In the apocalyptic world, after Ji Congwu awakened his superpowers, his physique changed dramatically.

Strictly speaking, he was already a non-human monster. He

could even go without food.

Now...

he realized that this weak body would only drag him down if he didn't eat.

And, he seemed to understand why the little girl deducted his favorability.

——He was obviously hungry, but he insisted that he wasn't.

To her, this was deception, even if his intentions were good.

Ji Congwu thought about how to remedy the situation.

At this time, he couldn't just change his words and say that he was actually very hungry, because she would probably say "What does it have to do with me?" He

had to turn the passive into the active.

She talked to him about deception.

He talked to her about reason.

A few seconds later, the boy seemed to be "scared" by the little girl, and his shoulders shrank in fear.

Then he stood up obediently, his lips moved, and he made a sound that was neither too loud nor too soft:

"You are the master here, whether I am hungry or not, I cannot snatch food from you."

"Especially when you have finished eating and I haven't, if I say I am hungry at this time, it will embarrass you."

"That's why I said I am not hungry, not to deceive you."

The little girl was stunned, probably not expecting him to "talk back".

"You said you hate it most when others deceive you, I remember it very clearly."

The boy tapped his temple and said solemnly:

"I don't think the question of 'not hungry' is deceiving you."

"My statement is over, I'm going to clean up."

He turned and went into the kitchen - to carry out what she said not to stand in front of her and get in the way.

This move is called retreating to advance.

Sang Luo: "..."

After he said that, why did it seem like she was wrong?

If it were someone else, they would probably reflect on it more or less.

After all, what Ji Congwu said did make sense.

The problem is that Sang Luo is not "someone else".

"You are quite talkative."

Considering that his cooking skills are not bad, let it go this time.

The little girl felt that she was too generous.

She kicked the chair away, turned around and went back to the bedroom.

The system broadcasted it truthfully.

Ji Congwu: "..."

Fortunately, it was comforting that the favorability value was not deducted again.

He leaned against the stove, lowered his head slightly, reached out and pressed his uncomfortable abdomen, with no expression on his face.