31-40

☆ 33. Chapter 31: Thirty-one Days of Salted FishFont Record

Previous Chapter Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 31: Salted Fish Thirty-One Days

031:

The two teenagers looked at each other.

When Hu Lingling saw her friend's face turn red like hers, she calmed down and coughed lightly: "In a while..."

As if she felt something was wrong, she changed her words: "If you have anything, you can go to Luoshen later."

Ning Ziqiu stared at her.

After a few seconds, he asked calmly in a low voice: "Really?"

Hu Lingling: "I saw it with my own eyes." How could

it be false.

"Isn't he leaving..." Ning Ziqiu frowned, "How could it be?"

Hu Lingling shook her head.

Ning Ziqiu: "Is he trying to get some benefits from Luoshen?"

Hu Lingling: "It shouldn't be, he is very famous, the girls in my dormitory like him, and say he has a good character."

Ning Ziqiu wanted to say, good character has something to do with this kind of thing?

I didn't expect the other party to be able to do this.

... It shouldn't be forced by Luoshen, right?

This thought flashed through the minds of both of them, but they tacitly didn't say it out loud. Gu Qingchuan took off his outer pants

in the arcade

and was wearing a pair of autumn pants inside.

His slender fingers with distinct finger bones grabbed the waist of his pants, and he lowered his eyes to look at Sang Luo, who had been taking off her clothes since he started, and had not changed her posture until now.

Her reaction made him start to wonder if he had thought wrongly?

Although her eyes were on him, her clear amber eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of light fog, and he could not see what she was thinking.

Gu Qingchuan had filmed many plays, and there were naturally passionate scenes. Actors know the most about emotional mobilization.

Especially when acting with the opponent actor, if the other actor is good at acting, the two sides will collide and produce a chemical reaction.

If the other actor is a dull piece of wood, with dull eyes and dilated pupils, it would be worse than having a pig teammate.

He couldn't see what kind of emotion was revealed in Sang Luo's eyes.

The only thing that could be confirmed.

There was no desire in the eyes that smiled at him.

But when a woman says the three words "take off clothes" to a man, isn't that what she means?

The system doesn't know whether to open the shield.

It didn't expect the host to suddenly do this.

There was no sign!

She had never shown that she had different thoughts about Gu Qingchuan before.

It felt that its pure little heart was likely to be forced to grow up.

So it didn't dare to ask, and could only peek at the screen silently.

The system didn't make any noises, so Sang Luo praised it: "Not bad, you have made progress."