Chapter 2🤍

CHOSO'S POV

CHOSO'S POV

After I returned back to Mahito and the others, I lie down on the couch and sigh deeply. Mahito raises an eyebrow and looks up:,,You look like you have something on your mind."

I'd rather die than tell you that I felt something weird when I saw a woman- is what I want to say but instead I look up and lie to him:,,I'm fine. I have a question by the way."

The others look up from the gaming board, being curious to what I might ask. Their looks tell me that they're not used to me asking questions. I scoff and sit up:,,I was wondering how Satoru's sister looks like. I can't fulfill my work if I don't know how my target looks like."

Mahito raises his eyebrows and chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck:,,Ah yes, yes. You've got a point there. Wait." Mahito looks at Kenjaku. I raise my eyebrow curiously and wonder how they will show me how she looks like.

Kenjaku pulls out his phone and taps on it for a while before handing it to me. I take the phone out of his hand and when I look at the screen, my heart sinks.

The woman that I saw today....Is...Satoru's sister? My jaw drops a little and I swallow. No. I shouldn't feel like this. She is a nobody. A sorcerer just like Satoru. We have to kill..

I clench my fist and grit my teeth. Calm down. Why am I even feeling anything towards her? This is so wrong and twisted. I shouldn't...

,,Choso, is everything alright?", Jogo's voice brings me back to reality. I look up and see everyone in the room staring at me. I clear my throat:,,Sure."

Everyone exchanges quick glances but after a while they focus back on their board game. I stand up and walk towards the bathroom, still holding Kenjaku's phone in my hand.

When I enter the bathroom, I quietly close the door behind me and look into the mirror, which is over the sink. I look at my reflection and sigh. Then I look down at the phone, at the photo of her.

This can't be true. I can't kill her. Not after what happened today.

No!

Stop!

I HAVE to kill her. I have no other option. Why am I even feeling this way? She isn't special.

I let out a frustrated sigh and put the phone into my pocket. Then I hold onto the rim of the sink and look down. I furrow my brows and feel my breath getting faster.

She is just a woman. Like every other woman. Nothing special. Stop thinking about her. I close my eyes and furrow my brows more.

Why her? Why do I have to ruin that beautiful body? Why do I have to be the one who will wipe out her smile? Why do I have to be the one who will ruin that pretty face?

Pretty? Beautiful? Are you pathetic or something?! I grit my teeth and clench my right fist tightly. She is NOT pretty. She is NOT beautiful! She is a NOBODY to me!

I bring my arm up and slam my fist into the mirror, the sound of breaking glass echoing through the bathroom. I try to take a deep breath but my breath hitches. I look at the broken pieces of the mirror.

Yes. I'll be the one to kill her. She is fault that I'm feeling this way. She is driving me crazy and I'll pay her back for that.

When she's dead...

She'll no longer be a...

Problem to me.

I sigh and slowly pick up the broken pieces with slightly trembling hands. I feel my heart aching but I try to push that feeling away. Stop that. She is a.... Nobody to me....A... Nobody...............Is she really a...Nobody to me?

I hope you liked the second chapter too! :)

~Kati