live (tripleS lynn x reader) 🔞

sub!reader, dom!lynn
smut, no fluff but a bit cute
cw: slight swearing

quick clarification!
in this one-shot y/n will be the 25th member of tripleS since they're 24.

now onto the story~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I had recently made your debut in tripleS as the last member, being S25 wasn't easy, everyone knew eachother at least a little bit, and it obviously took me some time to adjust.

If it wasn't for Lynn, i would probably still be pretty shy around everyone. The two of us were about the same age, and even though i was Korean and she was Japanese, we had understood eachother since the first day we spoke.

Some months had passed by now, and it was extremely normal for two or more members to do lives every week or so.

"Y/N, will you join the live today?" Asked Lynn as she peeked into my room, and of course i said yes.

"Will there be anyone else apart from us?"

"Hayeon will also be there from what i know, i spoke with her a while ago."

"I'll be there, unnie" She smiled at my response, closing the door after telling me where they'd be doing the live.

I spent the last ten minutes changing into some pretty clothes and combing my hair. After that, i quickly made my way to the room Lynn had told me, already finding both girls there.

I happily greeted the two of them, taking a seat between Lynn and Hayeon. They pressed start on the live as they all waited for some more people to join.

The viewers were quickly going up, me and Lynn were a fan favorite. Everyone could see the chemistry the both of us had and they were yearning for it, in the blink of an eye the viewers had gone up from 5K to 30K just like that.

Most of the live was really fun, i laughed with everyone, i bonded with the girls, answered some fans's questions and more.

Hayeon jokingly started flirting with me, as she always did, she came close to me and pressed a kiss on my cheek, making me giggle.

"Hey!" Lynn immediately grabbed me by my waist and kissed my other cheek. "She's mine," she said, "Oh yeah?" Hayeon replied, sharing a glance with the girl beside me. Seconds later, the both of them were kissing my cheeks again and again, almost as if trying to keep me all to themselves. All i did was laugh out loud, their kisses tickled.

They were like this for a while, until Lynn pulled me towards her, sitting me on her lap and strengthening her grip around my waist.

"There's no way you could win her over, everyone knows she's mine!" Lynn argued while Hayeon laughed.

I looked to your side, where Lynn was pressing soft kisses to your cheek. I turned your head to the side so suddenly, that Lynn ended giving me a peck on my lips accidentally. The both of us paralized, seconds later me, Lynn and Hayeon bursted out laughing.

"Oh my god, you two!" Said Hayeon, "Everyone will be talking about your kiss now."

Lynn laughed, hugging me, holding me closer to her. "Yes, she's my girlfriend now."

I giggled, putting my hand on Lynn's. To be honest, the kiss left me thinking for a while, i zoned out a bit, laughing when anyone did just in case.

After the live ended, i quickly got off from Lynn's lap, straightening my clothes and saying my goodbyes to both of the girls. "I'll be heading out, i'll see you later." I smiled, kissing Lynn's cheek before leaving.