just us (SaTzu) 🔞

sub!tzuyu, dom!sana
smut
cw: swearing, sana and tzuyu are stepsisters

hii! this was a request from one of my followers and before i started i just wanted to clarify the following.

i'm capable of writing any kind of kink in order to satisfy my followers, so if you don't like this kind of content, please don't come after my head and limit yourself to read other chapters or not read my book at all.

fiction is nothing more than that, fiction.

thank you for your attention, now onto the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu POV

"What?" I said, looking at my dad and stepmother in shock.

"It's just two weeks Tzu.. and it's our honeymoon, we can't not go." Said my father as he rested both of his hands on my shoulders, giving me a small smile. "Plus, you'll have your older sister Sana with you, you won't be alone."

Right... Sana, we really didn't speak that much more than when we ran into eachother sometimes on the house. We weren't too close to consider ourselves friends, but we weren't particularly strangers either.

The thought of being alone with her... It would probably be peaceful, and very quiet, i would like that. So after letting out a soft sigh, i nodded. "Fine, don't worry about me, i think i'll be able to manage with Sana around."

My dad smiled, wrapping me in a tight hug. "Behaving like such a grown up already.. you're going to make me shed some tears."

"...Dad, i'm 19."

"I know but..-"

"Honey?" My stepmother interrupted, giving my dad a warm smile. "It's getting late for us, we have to be in the airport in a bit.

"Right, right..." He separated from me, patting my head affectionately before starting to go outside.

My stepmom came closer to me for a moment, grabbing both of my hands and smiling at me. "Thank you for being so kind to us, Tzuyu... I know i'm not your mother, but i really hope we can become a real family overtime."

"Of course.." I replied politely.

"If Sana starts misbehaving, please don't hesitate on telling me or your father, okay? She tends to be a bit of a menace sometimes."

"I'm sure we'll be okay, don't worry."

After exchanging a few more words, miss Minatozaki said her goodbyes to me and Sana, closing the door and leaving the two of us alone. To be honest, i felt a bit nervous with her around. There was something about her... i didn't know what it was, i couldn't even put it in words.

"So..." Sana broke the silence between us, walking over to the kitchen. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah actually.. i am." She smiled at me, already taking out some ingredients from the fridge. "Then i'll cook something for the two of us, i'll call you when it's done."

I couldn't help but let a small smile form on my lips at the gesture, nodding softly before going to my room. When my stepmother spoke about Sana, she made her look like a trouble child, but she actually seemed so nice.. maybe it wouldn't be so bad being just the two of us for a few weeks.

The days passed by pretty quickly, and as fast as they passed by, me and Sana grew closer even faster. There were days when we watched movies together, days when i helped her cook even though I wasn't as good as her, days where we stayed up late talking to each other... everything felt genuinely so nice, so nice it made me a bit sad to think our parents would be back in a few days.