Secretary of defense

It flashes to Carson waking up. He has an alarm clock. He clicks a button on the side. He is in an actual house.

Claire: Breakfast's ready Carson!

A title pops up. 14 years later it then shows the year 2044. Carson walks down the hallway of the house.

Carson: The only thing I've ever known is this cruel world. From a young age I was prepared for the worst. Kian and I went to fighting training and learned quite a bit.

He walks by Calvin's blood covered axe it is hung on the wall behind him. It has a plaque beneath it that reads. "This weapon represents an unsafe time. Be grateful we ever met the people that perished in the attacks of the once hero". He walks in the kitchen and Claire is standing there. It is a pretty modern kitchen for the most part. Claire hasn't changed much at all. Carson is pretty tall for a 14 year old. He is at least 6 foot.

Claire: Hey, Did you grow again??

Carson: Maybe, Where's dad? He said he would let me drive the Camaro to school.

Claire: He went out to Hangar B1. He said he had a job for you tomorrow. Sadly he took the Camaro with him. You're gonna have to walk.

Carson: Alright.

The camera flashes to Kian. he gets up and walks out of his room. Maria walks by him.

Maria: Where were you? School started 2 hours ago.

Kian: Wait what!!

Maria: Chill, you're fine. You're so gullible.

Kian: I'm not. Its just...

Maria: Trust me you are, I would know.

Kian follows Maria down the hall to the bathroom.

Kian: Alright since Carson did his little introduction I think its time I do my own. My name's Kian and my sister Maria was the one who just tricked me for the first time in a year. Both her and I are the same age. 14 the beauty years. It Was kinda funny when I first found out Maria and Carson were dating. At first I was pretty pissed then I thought... love is love. They had been in a relationship for 2 years now.

It flips to Calvin, Dash, and Jeremy plotting a route on their map.

Dash: So the members are gonna come south this way through the city?

Jeremy: I don't know. It looks like they are

Calvin: They're migrating. Due to the cold.

Jeremy: That can't possibly be happening.

Calvin: They're getting smarter, faster, and stronger every year. The other day I almost got body slammed by a member.

Dash: how is that possible?

Jeremy: Shouldn't they be weakening?

Dash: Yeah, thats what I was thinking.

Calvin: I don't know, I can definitely tell you I'm getting weaker.

Jeremy: Same for all of us.

Calvin: You and Alexia are good after that argument right?

Jeremy: Oh yeah, we're fine. Thinking about having a kid.

Calvin: really??!

Dash: Thats great!!

It flashes to Carson. He is doing push ups in his room. Kian walks in.

Kian: Hey Carson.

Carson: Kian! Whats good?

Kian: Not much, I got a good grade on that math test though.