Set-backs

It opens to Dash in a cell with Jeremy. They are sitting in both far corners of the room looking tired and beat up. They just sit there for a moment till a door opens and Omega walks in Dash gets up and Jeremy does too. They both go to the side of the cell and put their hands on the bars.

Dash: Where are they?

Omega laughs.

Omega: Now calm down before I answer that question. You do not scare me anymore Dash.

Dash: Neither do you scare me.

He pulls out his pistol and puts it up against Dash's head. Dash flinches and walks back a bit.

Omega: I see that's a lie.

He aims the pistol at Jeremy and shoots him in the leg.

Jeremy: AHGG

Dash: What do you want from us!!!

Omega: I don't want anything from you. I just want to make sure my plan is complete. I want to kill all the survivors.

Dash: Why?

A long pause as Omega unsheathes the gauntlet in his hands.

Omega: I am the chosen ruler!

The screen blacks out and the intro plays it cuts back to them in the room.

Omega: Hades chose me as his descendant. He chose me to reset this damned place. All with the final goal of killing the Black Glove, the one that killed my son. If you join me I can help you both gain righteous power beyond belief! Together we can gain power we never knew existed!

There's a pause as Dash backs up and Jeremy gets up limping through the pain.

Jeremy: It's funny how we worked with you all those years against tyranny and you want to become what we spent all those years fighting against.

Omega: Oh well. The ships leave in 1 hour. I do appreciate all the years we worked together though. Its a shame you will have to stay and rot in this cage.

Dash: We will find you, Robert.

Omega: Dash, I honestly don't care. What will you do to me anyways. Kill me??

Dash: I will find away.

Omega laughs and extends the sword out of the gauntlet.

Omega: I want you to try. I would happily kill you many times.

The screen blacks out and there's an ear ringing sound. The camera flashes to Calvin. He is walking down the steps painfully; he rolls down the last flight and hits the bottom floor. He gasps at the bottom. He slowly pushes himself up, failing at first. He stumbles around once up and he walks out the main entry door. He finally looks down at his chest and sees the bullet lodged in the body armor. A little blood trickles out from the spot. He stays walking down the empty streets piled with cars. 3 members comes around the side of a car.

Member: grrrrrANT!

He smashes it in the head with the club and keeps walking to the two behind it. In one swoop he flings both of them into the car beside him. Another one appears from behind the same car. It has heavy metal body armor, its a cop.

Member1: Disurrrr

He hits it in the chest once it dents the metal armor making a dong on the first hit he then swings back and hits it in the head denting in the metal helmet. He hits it in the head again, still nothing. He then tries to hit it again but it grabs the club and pushes it back. He swings at it again hitting it in the metal visor again. It stumbles back from the massive impact. Calvin then swings up the club and slams it down into the top of the cop causing the helmet to dent in completely and blood splatter out the bottom of it. He pulls the club out of the helmet and sees it still coming for him. He steps in and hits it in the chest again making a massive dent in the middle of the chest plate it finally falls over. He continues walking down the street. He turns down the road and sees the entry to the military base. It cuts to Claire and Leilani; they are in a similar cell to Dash and Jeremy. Omega walks in to see them but he has some military officers with him.