Yippe-Ki-Yay!

I own nothing. RWBY is owned by Viz Media, and was created by Monty Oum. DC Comics and its characters are owned by Warner Bros.

———————————————————————

Cold was the night. Fall had just begun in Oregon, the temperature falling to a chill perfect for the two star-crossed lovers lying on the couch in the apartment Jessica shared with her sister.

That very sister had gone out with her friends, so they had the place all to themselves, giving them the chance to be together tonight. Jessica had her arms around Jaune's neck, and Jaune had his around her waist. She rested her head on his chest, a blanket covered them both to protect from the cold. Not that they needed it, as their bodies warmed each other more than enough.

Jessica had a wide grin on her face that she couldn't get rid of. She tilted her head up to see the look on Jaune's face. "So...? How was it?"

Jaune could only stare into space, completely in awe of what they had just undergone. "Woah. That was... Wow." Such an intelligent answer.

Her smile widened more if possible. "So it was good then? You liked it?" she asked.

Finally moving, he tilted his head down to look into her dark eyes. "That was probably the greatest experience of my entire life."

His response made her giggle. "Good," she raised herself up to give him a peck on his cheek, "'cause there's more where that came from."

2 ½ HOURS EARLIER

"Alright, so what did you want to show me today?" Jaune asked.

Jessica seemed confused. "Me?"

"You're the one from here. You're the... Earth...ian?" Jaune knew the people of Earth looked just like the people of Remnant. They even both referred to their own species as humans. However, he was unsure what to call humans from Earth.

"Earthling," Jessica provided.

"Yeah, that. So what did you want to do?"

Jessica took a moment to think. Yes, she had taken it upon herself to introduce Jaune to all that Earth had to offer. He was, after all, from an entirely different planet, even if they were both human. While it made sense she would think of things for them to do on their dates, it still felt nervewracking to have the pressure of making a good impression of her planet on someone who had never experienced it.

The late afternoon stroll they were taking through her hometown was nice. Lovely, even, but she worried it might be too boring for a space cop superhero and a magic knight who fought monsters. They had so much excitement in their lives, that a night to themselves seemed almost mundane. Not that either minded anyway when they spent time together, hand in hand.

"Okay," she began thinking. What was something they could do that they could both enjoy, while also enjoying each other's company? She didn't want to overwhelm Jaune with culture shock if something was too different for him to understand. But she also didn't want to make it boring. They had only just gotten together, and this was still one of the first few dates they would (hopefully) have.

Then, she had a sort of epiphany. "Well, what's something on Remnant that you think Earth does differently?" she tested the waters.

"Hmm," now it was Jaune's turn to consider. He also had basically no dating experience. He thought back to Beacon, and asking Weiss out on what he thought would be a good date. Taking a shot in the dark, he asked, "Do you guys have movies?"