CHAPTER 5

Yn - who said that....I will surely treat him even if..( look in tae's eyes ) I HAD TO DIE.......

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Tae - ( shock ) are u stupid yn ?? Uk what u are saying right ???

U nodded

Tae - no u are not gonna do anything stupid ?? And as uk he is not gonna come here after what happened today ???

Yn - can u tell me his home ???

Tae - yn trust me.....u don't have to go his house....i am sure u'll regret it ik him that's why I am saying it to u trust me if he goes mad no one can handle him no one....... And what if something happened to u ???

U stayed quite was sometimes and then spoke...

Yn - I will do anything to treat him tae..... ANYTHING......

tae - but- ( cute off by u )

Yn - no but it's full and final....

Tae look at u for few seconds and sigh in defeat...... and then nodded and tell u his location...and left.....

U sit on ur seat while searching for his location and it was located in center of forest......( Weird ) U were searching something when yoona came in ur cabin....

Yoona - y-yn i w-was coming from outside a-and u won't believe w-whome I just saw.....

U look at her...

Yoona - j-jimin yn I saw him.....he was looking soo angry and dangerous uk it was like he will just kill someone if someone came infront of him......and-

Yn - I had already met him yoona.....( Said sweetly )

Yoona - wth- did he did something?? How did he talk ???

I don't wanna make her worried so I had to lie....

Yn - he talk normally yoona he didn't did anything.....and also I have to go to my aunt's house tmrw so I am not coming......

Yoona - but...............ohh okey then I will handle it....dw....

Yn - sure i should take a leav as my all patients are done for today......

Yoona - ohh okeyy should I drop u ???

Yn - uk i hate cars .....( U make weird and funny face )

U both started laughing....after some more chit chat u take a leav......and went ur home.....

At the other hand....

Tae's pov....

We take jimin today to a psychiatrist cause I was so curious that why he love killing people soo much and he never kill them normally he kill them until he is satisfied and his way are wild........he never regret killing people nor I see anytype of sadness in his eyes ...... He will look proud !!!!

And his biggest problem his he mostly hurt himself.......and while that not a single tear left his eyes.......just Blank which become hard to read them....

As we reach i enter the cabin and saw a beautiful girlll.....she was breathtaking beautiful but I started the jimin's topic instead.....

She said me and Jungkook to leav.....we left but we instantly came in as we heard a glass breaking sound....and yn was crying.....
I held jimin so he wouldn't do anything but he jerked my hand and he was rlly strong as he had learnt all master martial - art.....and he is soo strong.......he goes to yn and said her to stay away from him....he left......I was going too but yn call me....