CHAPTER 6

Yn pov ~
I was ringing the doorbell continuously........on purpose to make the person irritated who was in house........after 15-16 times of ringing finally someone open the damn door.......

I look up and ~~~

I only got to see jimin's furious face

Okeyy i didn't expect it.....he was looking hot but dangerous I mean nvmd ~

As soon as he saw me he clenched his jaw.....and ask me while gritting his teeth....!!

It's his habit to get angry on every small things ??

He tilted his head and ask me which angry voice.......

Jimin - what the fuckin' hell are u doing here ?? ( Angry )

Jimin's pov ~
It's was soo irritating that the doorbell was ringing continuosly......ahhhh who is this bastard who is ruining my morning......I got up from my bed being totally annoyed by doorbell I made my way towards main door.....I open it and the next thing I saw made my blood boil more .....

It was yn !!

Jimin - what the fuckin' hell are u doing here ??? ( Angry )

End of pov~

U was standing there while being totally terrified cause u didn't expect his sudden burst......

Jimin - I ask what are u doing here...( Gritting  his teeth )

Yn - huh ?? I-i am here to m-meet u...( Akward smile )

Jimin - who gave u permission to came in ?? ( Hand in pockets )

Yn - huh ?? U-ur guard..!! ( Low voice )

Suddenly he grabbed ur wrist and start dragging u inside while slamming the door making u flinch......

His grip was so strong that u felt like ur blood circulation was going to stop.....

U tried to free ur hand but he was 20× stronger then u.......he dragged u upstairs in his bedroom threw u on the cold floor...and lock the door.......