All Roads Lead to Fitz

We're done.

What? I'm letting you go.

Previously on "Scandal" David Rosen! Why is Quinn Perkins' dead ex-boyfriend, calling one of the grant administration's biggest donors he's blown to bits? Wake up and smell the cover-up, Abby.

This is a conspiracy.

Who knows how high up it goes? I hear we have a David Rosen issue.

That we do, Livvie.

That we do.

I can't be here.

I shouldn't be here.

I am out of the White House.

The press could see me.

I am risking everything.

Everything.

We are all risking everything.

Would you rather we met inside the White House? Does that feel less like a felony to you? Secret service is outside that door.

Please do not shout the word "felony" in this room.

We wouldn't even be in this room if it weren't for Hollis.

Now, now, just a minute.

We all jumped off the bridge together.

Heck, we held hands.

She means after the bridge and the hand-holding, when you went rogue.

You freelanced, Hollis.

You're damn right I freelanced.

There's a big old mess, and hell if anyone else is gonna clean it up.

Now we can sit here all night twisting my nipples, over something I did to protect you ingrates, or we can address the fact that if David Rosen finds the connection between Cytron and Doyle Energy, every one of us here is about three goose eggs shy of spending the rest of their lives in prison.

Am I making myself clear? We still have a David Rosen problem! - So what do we do? - What can we do? Happy to freelance one more time.

Do not say that in my presence ever again.

Oh, someone's gotten ruffles on her panties since she entered the White House.

Hollis, show some respect.

She's the first lady.

- Who knows that better than me? - I'll fix it.

What? What's that, Livvie? Our David Rosen problem I'll fix it.

Good to see you.

How have you been? You're not speaking to me.

I find when I've been called in by my boss, for the sole purpose of being fired which is, by the way, rude it's rude to make someone come to the office so you can fire him.

- F.

Y.

I - David I find that when I am dragged into work to be fired, it's best to adhere to the "if you can't say, something nice, don't say anything at all" rule I learned from my mother.

- David - Do I have to clear out my desk, or do you have my stuff - in a nice sturdy box already? - David, you're about to feel very bad because I'm not firing you.

Right.

Wait.

You're not? No, I went out on a limb.