Molly, You in Danger, Girl

That's the guy who wanted what Wendy stole! That's the guy who killed her! That's him on the tv! Previously on "Scandal" - Is it a date? Who is he? - You wouldn't know him.

I don't even know if I know him.

You were involved! I know you were involved! What the hell do you want me to tell you?! Tell me you stole the White House.

I stole the White House! - So it's done? - It's done.

And the police believe it's a suicide? And now everyone thinks that Osborne is the mole.

Today I can confirm that former C.

I.

A.

Director Grayden Osborne was responsible for a leak of confidential information to our foreign adversaries.

We believe he was a mole working in the United States government.

It's unfortunate for me to say that a man I appointed, a man I trusted, was secretly and actively working against this country in hopes of destroying it.

But he did not succeed.

Our national security is intact.

Our intelligence community is stronger than ever.

And our government continues to do everything in its power to keep Americans, both abroad and right here at home, safe.

And we need to do this how often exactly? Every third Wednesday of every month.

Sweep day.

I have instructed F.

B.

I.

Director Foster to lead an independent investigation into the matter.

He will liaise with the senate intelligence committee, and will have the complete cooperation of the C.

I.

A.

We will find anyone who may have helped Osborne commit these deplorable acts of treason.

I am taking full responsibility for what happened.

And the American people can rest assured that I will work tirelessly To uncover the full extent of his crime.

I hope my message is clear.

I, along with my entire administration, will leave no stone unturned in our mission to bring Mr.

Osborne, as well as anyone he may have been working with, to justice.

- Jake.

- Aha.

She answers.

Really, do you have any idea how hard you are to get a hold of? I mean, you are never home.

I'm working.

So am I.

Liv, all clear.

So now that Osborne's gone, what happens next? - You go home.

- What? The mole is dead.

There's no one looking for the flash drive.

Or for either of you.

You're not in danger anymore.

You're both safe.

You're both free to go and resume your lives.