Not So Happy Campers - Part 1

You're looking around. The lake is really big, and the sun makes it beautiful. You try to spot the resort, but you realize that the boat is approaching a crappy old summer camp. You're glad you listened to your mother and brought sunscreen and insect repellent with you. When the boat reach the dock, you notice Chris, the host. You also see four teenagers at the other end of the dock. One of them looks familiar. You jump off the boat with your bag.

-Y/N! Glad to see you here!

-Hi, Chris! Thank you!

-Hello! I'm Beth!

You smile but you don't say anything. You wave at the other campers and stand next to a blonde guy with a pink shirt and a cowboy hat. Another contestant make her way to you, her name is Lindsay, and she's the dumb blonde stereotype. The guy with the pink shirt smile at you.

-I'm Geoff! Nice to meet you!

-Hi, Geoff. I'm sorry, I'm not very good with social interactions. But I'm here to change that.

-It's fine! If you want to have a good time, you can count on me!

You smile. This guy is full of good vibes. Not like the girl who just arrived. She reminds you of Olivia. Then, rock music is heard, and a guy with a green mohawk jump off of his boat. He immediatly flirt with Heather, but she makes it clear that she's not interested. You fail at staying low profile when a guy in a red tracksuit fly in the pile of luggages.

-That's a way to make an entrance.

Everyone laughs, and your not used to that. The person you're waiting for is finally here. Harold. You remind yourself to pretend you don't know him. He's talking about how his multiple skills would help him. Another guy walk on the dock, a guitar case in his back. His name is Trent and looks pretty normal. A blonde girl holding a surfboard is now next to you. You notice that Geoff is not indifferent to her, and decide to bond with her. She looks really nice.

-Hi, hum, Bridgette, isn't it? I'm Y/N!

-Hi! Yes, it's Bridgette!

-Ok, everyone saw the surfer chick!

-Our... Next camper is Noah!

-Did you get the memo about my numerous life-threatening allergies?

-I'm sure someone did!

-So this is where we're staying?

-No! It's your mom's house, and we're throwing a party!

-Original, your piercing. Did them yourself?

-Yes! Want some?

-No, thanks. Can I have my lip back, please?

You look at the scene, but get distracted by a black, loud girl. Harold approach her.

-I never saw a girl like you in real life.

-What do you mean by that?

-You're big. And loud.

-Oh, you didn't say that!

Leshawna prepares to hit Harold, but get retained by Bridgette and the guy who looks familiar. You grab Harold's arm and apologize for him.