Dodgebrawl

You're sitting in the mess hall, eating some weird looking oatmeal. Next to you, there's Katie, who's almost sleeping in her bowl. When Harold finally show up, everyone start to laugh at him. Someone draw a mustache on his face. He doesn't seem to know, since he send you a clueless look, wich make you giggle. You hand your friend a spoon so he can see his reflection.

-Nice mustache!

-Glad you're happy, because you kept us all awake. All night long.

-It's a medical condition.

At the same moment, Gwen, who made her team win the last challenge, head in, cheered by the Screaming Gophers.

RECORDING COURTNEY

-We are so sucking, right now! Okay, yes, Eva was a psycho, but at least she was an athletic psycho!

Heather decide to mock your team for losing two challenges in a row. You ignore her, but Courtney, who's really competitive, decide to throw oatmeal at her, but Heather dodge it. the food lands on Gwen's face instead. You hope it won't turn into a food fight as Chris show up.

-The challenge is starting in ten minutes! Everyone head to the dodgeball court.

-Since when we have a dodgeball court?

-I saw it while exploring the island. But let's follow Chris.

You get up and follow the host. You end up in a brand new dodgeball court, probably built recently.

RECORDING Y/N

-I never really liked dodgeball, but it's only because I was never picked first in a team. I was one of the peoples who was picked in last. But this time, I'm already in a team, so I guess it won't be that bad...

Duncan, who's the one who lasted longer in your team for the Awake-A-Thon, collapse on the bleachers and threathens your teammates. Letting him get some sleep appears like the best decision at the moment. Chris starts to explain the rules, but Noah won't stop interrupt him.

-So, the first rule of the dodgeball is...

-Do not talk about dodgeball?

When Chris hand you a ball for demonstration purpose, you "accidentally" throw it at Noah, who recieve it right on his forehead.

-Careful with that!

-I'm sorry, Noah!

-No, you're not. Anyway, throwing balls, another mentally challenging test...

-I know, right!

You giggle at Lindsay's intervention, causing Noah to glance at you.

RECORDING LESHAWNA

-That girl is bold!

RECORDING NOAH

-Who she think she is?

Since your team is down by one player, the Screaming Gophers have to sit one player down in each round. Your "enemy" volounteer. You roll your eyes and go on your side of the court. You stand next to Tyler, who's really motivated.