Let the Adventure Begin

Yesterday was your last day of school, and tommorow is your first day as a TV star. Your packing the stuff you need.

-Mom? Did you washed my swimsuit?

-Yes, honey! It's still in the dryer, but you can take it. Don't forget your sunscreen and your insect repellent.

-It's supposed to be in a resort, mom.

-Right. But we never know.

She hand you the two bottles and you run back to your room. You hear your phone vibrating in your pocket, but you ignore it. It's probably Harold asking you when you're going to call each other, so he can wait. You pack your MP3 player and your headphones, two books and your hygiene travel kit with some pads. When you're done, you take your phone.

"What about in 15 minutes? We need to talk strategy."

"Works for me. Sorry I was packing my things."

"Don't forget your lightsaber, you might need it."

You grab the object and put it in your bag. He's right. You then turn your computer on and wait for Harold to get online. When a little dot appears next to his name, you click on the videocall button.

-Hello there!

-General Kenobi!

-You want to talk strategy before we even get in the game?

-Yes! We should not act like we know each other before the teams are formed. In shows like that, they're more likely to separate friends.

-You're right, Harold. So we just don't talk to each other or...

-Unless it's necessary.

-Ok.

-You're anxious?

-A lot.

-Yeah, me too. How's Anna?

-She's at a summer camp.

-Oh, lucky her! You know, I've been in a lot of summer camps.

-You told me that already.

-I sure did. My mom wants me to help her, but we'll see each other tomorrow anyway. Bye, Y/N!

-Bye, Harold!

You turn off your screen and sit in your bedroom. Acting like you and Harold don't know each other will be tough, since it's the first time you'll see him in person. But you can do it. After all, you pretended to not be hurt by Olivia's words everyday. The rest of the day was long, and you went to bed early.

You woke up way too early the next morning. You took a shower, ate your breakfast and brushed your teeth in no time. Your father watched you, speechless. You looked at yourself in the mirror. Not bad.

-Mom, Dad! I have to be at the port in two hours!

-We know! Do you have everything you need?

-Yes!

You knew by Harold that no one have the same hour, in order to meet the contestants at the location only. When you arrive to the port, you say goodbye to your parents and hand them your phone. You won't need it anyway. You see a man in a boat, holding a cardboard with your name on it.

-Hi, are you Y/N L/N?

-Yes it's me

-Good. Hop on the boat, I'll drive you to the location.

-Understood.

-One last thing, Chris wants you to be visible by the cameras, so make sure you're standing on the mark.

You go where the guy told you to and take a deep breath. Let the adventure begin.