First expedition (pt 2)

Bit art of Nat before she was turned. So there'll be a lot of Nat this chapter not a unchained dialogue tho.

ANYWAY SORRY FOR NOT Uploading for a bit what i usually use to write isn't working (i somehow got it to work on my vr) Uploading is gonna be a lil slower than normal so PLS HAVE PATIENCE 🥲 

enjoy~

_____________________

 As you, Nat, and Seb continued walking you stopped by a desk with drawers and started to search them for data. While you were doing that though above your head, the lights flickered.

You looked around and saw Nat shoving Sebastian into a locker after that she sprinted towards you.

She carried you underneath her arm as she ran towards another locker. You dropped the data you were holding in your hand when she grabbed you :(. Before you realized it Nat pulled you into a locker with her as she held you close to her as a loud agonizing screech could be heard on the other side of the locker doors.

After the screeching stopped you looked up to Nat, who seemed to calm down. She slowly opened the locker. Looking through the small crack as she finally went out and motioned for you to follow. You left the locker, thinking the lights would be on but the lights were out. The sound of crunching glass from the broken light bulbs was the only thing you could hear besides Nat's hurried footsteps as she walked over to the locker she shoved Sebastian in.

You followed close behind as she opened the locker door seeing Sebastian wide-eyed as he looked up to Nat. Then his gaze turned to you, as soon as he saw you..it softened. He stood up and came out of the locker. Before you could react or do anything really Sebastian pulled you into a soft but firm hug.

Your breath hitched as you felt his arms firmly wrap around your body. After a moment of calming down, your arms found their way around Sebastian's lower torso. You could feel how shaky his breath was against your neck. You patted his back softly and pet his hair, letting him take his time to finally relax. Nat didn't snicker this time. She understood you and Sebastian's fear. She was exactly the same her first expedition.

After a few more moments of the embrace, Sebastian pulled away. His breathing now returned to normal, his hands were still kind of shaking though. You also noticed how cold his body was during the hug. You didn't mention anything about it to him. You took his hand in yours and offered a small smile to comfort him. He returned the smile as he clasped his hand around yours.

*NATS POV :3*

I watched as the two embraced each other. No sound, snicker, or snarky remark came out of my lips. I couldn't say anything about their fear, as I was the same as those two on my first expedition. I stood in silence as they calmed each other down, listening as their breathing finally returned to normal after a few minutes.

They finally pulled away from each other as (Y/n) took Sebastian's hand in hers and offered a comforting smile to him. I wished I had someone to hug after experiencing something like that, especially like how their relationship is. I hoped that at some point I'd have a friend to be able to be comforted by. Someone to talk about my problems with. But I didn't. All i could do was survive as long as i could and do what i was able to. Even if it meant I would be alone. I'm just glad some people have someone to be able to seek comfort in.

We continued walking until we reached door 43. I looked around. There were fallen file cabinets, lockers, desks, and empty shelves with a flipped table behind them. I immediately knew what this meant. Turrets. I quickly got (Y/n) and Sebastian behind a pile of crates. I peeked my head out around the corner of the crates. I was searching for the generator, I scanned the room twice before I saw the all too familiar green light of the generator in the distance. The two tried to peek at what I was looking for but I sat them back down. My voice becoming more serious and stern.