chapter 10

Paige's POV

I could feel tears streaming down my face as i continued,

"I am gonna start with the easiest reason to talk about.
So here i go, Kendall, sadly for you, you're not one of those people that i didn't want to leave behind. Well at first you would've been, i trusted you, you were the only person who knew about my cuts, and you betrayed me. You promised that you wouldn't tell anyone and i guess its my own fault for believing you. My cuts got deeper and deeper because of you but the deepest one of all was the day you betrayed me, the day i remember like yesterday, the day after you found out about my cuts, the day after you swore on your life that you wouldn't tell anyone, you probably didn't realize but when you texted all of your friends about me cutting myself, you added me in on your group text. I never thought you would betray me like that. After dance that day i went straight home and locked my self in the bathroom. I went underneath the sink and grabbed my razor and cut my thigh over and over again in the same exact spot. So thanks for that Kendall.
Love,
Mackenzie Frances Ziegler"

I immediately felt a hatred for Kendall. A very deep hatred. And of course she was on the ground sobbing saying things like "I'm so sorry" and "i love you kenzie" and "i never meant for this to happen " but hey, we all knew Kendall could act.