Fancy Iggy Azalea

The lyrics are on the media part of the chapter. You may not need them but they are there for your benefit. ( not to offend anyone we are just trying to make a book. We have never met her and I bet she's nice but we are improvising.)
*_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_*

Stupid funny phrases through out the song. (We'll try to keep it to a minimum.)

I'm the realist. Okay she is as fake as plastic trees.
Let that whole world feel it. Well she probably letting very guy fell it so I'd say the whole of feeling it....the after effects.
Like I'm giving lessons in physics. Let me be realist she probably failed physics.
Wanna bad bitch like me. The bitch part it right.
Drop it low and pick it up just like this. Her ninja aren't that good.
Cup of ace cup of goose cup do cris. Well she liquor doesn't she?
Taking all the liquor straight. You know she is the kind of person that has an umbrella in her drink.
Bring 88 back. Okay where's Metallica, Journey. Don't insult the 80's please.
Champagne spilling you should taste that. Right cause it's like a water fountain where you and lean over and catch it. What is it a solid?
I'm in the fast lane from L.A. to Tokyo. Where is this lane exactly? Cause there is a sea and a whole lotta countries in between L.A. and Tokyo.
I'm so fancy, can you taste this gold? Well first of all gold is probably gross. I mean it must test all metallicy and stuff.
Remember my name, bout to blow. Well I'm sure you've blown many a time before and you probably weren't good enough for people to remember your name before.
And my flow retarded, they speak it, depart it. Well if you mean they tried to speak it but it was so retarded they left, then yes we all did.
Better get my money on time, if they not money decline. So you are saying you would decline everyone not made of money then wouldn't that mean you decline everyone. Literally no one is made of money.
*****************************Parody***********
Im a fatty you already know I'm in the kitchen eating the cookie dough.
I'm a fatty gotta lick this bowl and eat the nachos at the super bowl
Cash my pocket the go buy all the candy bar.
Crash the buffet gotta make room for another plate
Now keep on piling it up
If we gain a hundred we don't give a f*ck
Five star burglar deluxe
Big glass of soda I can't get enough. Burp!
================================
That moment when you book a flight to china town think it was was China and you say no wonder it was so cheap.
That moment when your mom gets you one direction merch and it sits in you closest in the dark dark ohhh!
That moment when you get invited to a Halloween party and your the only one that wearing a costume
That awkward moment when you student on your awesome comeback you've been practicing.