Miss Jackson. Panic! At the Disco. (Ft. LOLO)

My name ain't baby....it's Janet...Miss Jackson if ya nasty. This is what the song is based off of. Janet Jackson wrote a song called nasty. Brendon Urie is the lead singer in Panic! At the Disco. The song is about his past experience growing up. We researched but found nothing about what the experience was.
You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now. When you see someone you don't like and the bring back a bad memory its leaves a bad taste in your mouth. There are a lot of songs that use this metaphor.
You put a pretty picture but the scenery is so loud. When you tell lies but the ending doesn't line up and sounds fake.
A face like heaven catching lighting in your nightgown. We are going to use another metaphor from an Elvis Presley song. 'Walk like an angle. Talk like an angle, but I got wise your the devil in disguise.'
But back away from the water baby you might drown. You are going to get hurt if you mess with him.
Party isn't over tonight. That whatever they have isn't a one time thing.
Way down till' the fire finally dies down. He pretends to be asleep after they have slept together so they will leave.
You got'em wrapped around your finger watch them fall down. They have control over all their admires.
-----------------
In the song we have concluded that Miss Jackson is not a prostitute nor a woman that the lead singer, Brendan Urie, had been with. In fact, Brendan Urie is Miss Jackson. When he was younger he had slept with a lot of girls and this song is his confession. Btw if you haven't heard this song listen to it it's pretty cool.