11

Shivani’s pov

I was sitting in the cafeteria with my friends. I ordered some fries for myself and everyone else order burger and pizza.

“It’s my birthday today guys everyone has to come and you too Shivani.” Akansha said while eating her pizza.

“I will see.” I gave her a forced smile. I don’t know whether Advay will allow me to go to the birthday party or not.

“You are my best friend, Shivi. You have to come, yaar.”

I took a deep breath. “Fine, I will come.”

“Yeah” She smiled.

After eating we went inside the hospital. I have a surgery for 2 hours today. I went to the ICU.
__________________

After the surgery I went outside. Advay was waiting for me like always. I went towards him. He looked at me and opened the car door for me. I sat inside. He began to drive.

“Can you drop me at Akansha's house for her birthday party at evening?”

“Okay.” He said looking at the empty road.

After reaching home I went straight to my bedroom. Advay went somewhere without telling me where he was going. He was in a hurry.

I changed my clothes and wore a simple pink saree. My head was hurting so much so I thought of taking rest for a while.
__________________

Advay’s pov

I step out of my car and walked into the dimly lit warehouse, my footsteps echoing off the concrete walls. I spotted the man tied to a chair in the center of the room and walked over him, his eyes cold and unforgiving.

“You’re a dead man, Ivan.” I circled the man like a predator, my voice was low and menacing.

“You thought you could steal from me and get away with it?” I paused. “You were wrong .” I pulled out a gun from my coat and pressed the barrel against his forehead.

But instead of pulling the trigger immediately, I smirked.

“Last words?” I gripped the gun’s handle tightly.

He looked up at me with fear in his eyes, his mouth opening and closing as he tried to speak.

“P-please…” I chuckled, shaking his head.

“You should have thought of that before you decided to cross me.” I pulled the trigger, ending the man’s life.

After the shot, I stood up and looked around the warehouse, making sure everything is in order. I told my man to clean up the mess.
____________________

Shivani’s pov

I was getting ready for Akansha's birthday party. I wore a pistachio green saree. I did my casual makeup and wore my jewelleries and applied vermillion.