7

Shivani's pov

"Where are you going?" Advay asked as I was trying to get out of his hold but he grabbed my waist.

"Advay, it's too late."

"It's too early, sweetheart. No one wakes up this early so go back to sleep." He wrapped his arm around waist and closed his eyes.

"I don't want to be late." I removed his hand from my waist and got up from the bed. He buried his face in the pillow and went back to sleep.

I went towards the washroom. After 15 minutes, I came back. I went towards the wardrobe to change. I wore a dark green saree. It had flowers printed on it. I wiped my wet hair with the towel. I sat in front of the mirror. I dried my hair and did my casual makeup. I applied vermilion and wore my jewelleries and set my hair.

I went outside and saw that Advay wasn't on the bed

I went outside and saw that Advay wasn't on the bed. He went to the washroom. I picked Advay's office outfit. It was a black suit. After sometime he came back from the washroom and went towards the wardrobe to change. He came back and I put on his tie around his neck. I tiptoed to tie the necktie as he is taller than me. He grabbed my waist. I tied the necktie.

We both went downstairs for breakfast. I went towards the kitchen. Maa was cooking something.

"Good morning, beta" She looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning, maa. Sorry maa for being late."

She chuckled and said "it's okay beta, everyone wakes up late here." I smiled.

"Maa can I help you?" I asked entering inside the kitchen.

"No need to beta. You just go and sit, I can make this."

"But maa, I can help you." I requested her.

"Okay then come here."

I made gajar ka halwa (Carrot pudding) and she gave me the ingredients. After cooking, I placed it on the bowl and went outside to serve it. Everyone sat on their seats and Maa and I served the food. After serving everyone, I sat beside Advay. Everyone started eating.

After eating Advay went to the room. I entered the room and saw Advay finding something in the drawers.

"What are you finding?" I asked him and he turned to look at me. He looked at me for a moment.

"I am just... looking for some important files for work. They should be here somewhere. He continued to dig through the documents scattered around the room. He was looking so frustrated.

"I swear I had left them here last night." He let out a sigh, running his hand through his messy hair in frustration.

"Wait let me see." He took some steps back letting me find the files. I opened the drawer and started searching for the files.

"This one?" I showed him the files.

"Yes, I was searching for this for past 10 minutes. Thank you so much." He let out a breathe of relief and took the files.