2

Shivani's pov

I wake up and saw the time. It was 9. "Oh shit!" I cursed myself for being so late. I quickly took a shower and went downstairs for breakfast. Everyone was having their food. I pulled a chair and sat on it.

"Bahot jaldi uthgyi" Maa said.

(You woke up early)

"Sorry maa, vo sar dukh raha tha isliye late tak sogyi." I said lowering my gaze and maa hummed.

(Sorry mom, my head was hurting so I slept late)

"Now eat."

I started eating. After finishing breakfast, maa said "Go and get ready, Malhotra's will come at 1 PM."

"Okay maa."

I went to my room after finishing breakfast. I wore a simple royal blue suit with jhumkas. I did some light makeup.

I was looking outside the window and I saw a car coming toward my house and suddenly someone knocked on the door

I was looking outside the window and I saw a car coming toward my house and suddenly someone knocked on the door. I opened the door. It was Jhanvi.

"Maa-papa is calling you."

"I am coming." I said and I was coming downstairs and looked at a man sitting on sofa. He was looking so handsome. Of course he is the guy I will marry. Actually I don't want to marry but after looking at him maybe I want to. I was staring at him and he looked back at me and I shyly looked down. I greeted everyone.

After talking for a while his mom said "Advay go and talk with her." His name is advay.

"Shivani take him to garden."

He came to garden with me. We both sat on the bench near the tree. I was looking down all the time and suddenly he asked "So, what is your name?" I looked up at him and said "Shivani."

"Beautiful name. But I will call you butterfly. Is it okay?"

He asked and I nodded. I blushed hearing that word from him.

"By the way I am advay." He said and forward his hand for handshake. I also forward my hand.

"So, butterfly tell me about your hobbies?" He asked me and I started telling all my hobbies.

"I love to read novels, I love travelling, and I loves to watch cricket so much. I am also a good artist too. And one more thing I write books."

"So, you are so talented." He smiled.

Nobody in my family knows that I write books, but I told him that. I don't know why I told him that, It was a secret of mine. But now he knows that. And he is the only person I have told my secret. Even my friends don't know that I am a writer.