1.

Beyonce's POV

As I swept the polished wooden floors of the church, the gentle rhythm of the broom felt comforting. Sunlight streamed through the stained glass windows, casting a kaleidoscope of colors across the sanctuary. Today's sermon had truly lifted my spirits—Pastor Harris had spoken passionately about resilience, urging us to anchor ourselves in faith when life gets tough. I couldn't help but feel inspired, and the warmth of that message wrapped around me like a cozy blanket.

"God is good," I whispered to myself, smiling as I recalled the way he had woven stories of hope into his message. I was grateful for this place, where I could find solace and community, and it reminded me of how blessed I was to be part of something so meaningful.

Just as I was lost in thought, I heard a familiar voice calling out to me. "Beyoncé! Did you hear that sermon? It was amazing!"

I turned to see Kelly approaching, her face glowing with enthusiasm. "It really was," I replied, matching her energy. "Pastor Harris always knows how to hit home. I needed that reminder today."

"Me too!" she said, her laughter ringing out. "And did you see some of the outfits the ladies wore? I mean, there was one hat that looked like it could take off in the wind!"

I burst out laughing, the lightheartedness of the moment lifting my spirits even higher. "Right? I think it had its own zip code!"

We chuckled together, reminiscing about the parade of colorful dresses and extravagant hats that graced the congregation. "You'd think we were at a fashion show instead of church," Kelly added, wiping a tear of laughter from her eye.

Once our laughter settled, Kelly pulled out her phone with an excited gleam in her eye. "Speaking of beauty, I have to show you something! I just bought the most incredible painting for my living room."

"Really? Let me see!" I leaned in, curiosity piqued as she scrolled through her photos. When she finally turned the screen toward me, I gasped. The painting was a vibrant explosion of colors, swirling together in a way that felt alive. "Wow, Kelly! That's gorgeous! Where did you find it?"

"It was from an anonymous seller at the art fair last weekend," she said, practically glowing with excitement. "I just couldn't resist it. It brings so much warmth to my home!"

"Seriously, it's beautiful," I said, feeling captivated by the piece. "Do you know who the artist is?"

Kelly's smile faded slightly. "No, unfortunately. They didn't reveal themselves at the fair. It's a bit of a mystery."

"Why would someone want to remain anonymous after creating something so stunning?" I wondered aloud, feeling a twinge of curiosity. It seemed strange to create such beauty and not want to share your name with it.

"I know, right?" Kelly agreed, her brow furrowing. "But maybe they like the idea of their art speaking for itself. It adds a little intrigue, I guess."

"True," I said, still pondering the thought. "But I'd love to know who they are. Send me the link to the seller when you get a chance?"

"Absolutely! But I have to run now—got a meeting at the community center," she replied, glancing at her watch.

"Of course! Thanks for sharing that with me, Kelly. I always love our chats," I said, giving her a warm hug.