Chapter 1

AN: Hey just a disclaimer I don't own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or any of the characters from the books and this is my first story that I just impulsively started enjoy.

Hi, my name is Jay. Or at least it used to be. I was a high school senior, recently turned 18. I love music and I like to read books. personally, my favorite book series was Percy Jackson. I am an introvert so I didn't really leave my house unless I had school or was visiting family.

Anyways I had just gotten my drivers license so I would drive myself to school. My go to playlist when driving is a mix of Pop music with some musical theater. My favorite musicals were Epic The Musical(I can rant about this Musical for hours due to my ADHD) by Jorge Rivera-Herrans and Percy Jackson and the lightning thief musical. I'm getting off-topic, so the day that I died was just a normal day.

I was driving to school listening to my music singing legendary, when all of a sudden a speeding car crashed into me. The next thing I knew I was waking up in my bed; Except it wasn't my bed.

My vision was blurry but I could make out a blob of dark brown? I didn't know what I was looking at until my sight cleared. It was a tan Man with brown hair, dark brown eyes. I begin to panic I didn't know where I was who this man was and why was there a baby crying? It took me a while to notice that the sound was coming from me.

I started crying more because I just realized I have to do school and puberty all over again. All my time spending hours on my homework meant nothing now. I'll never get to hear the end of epic the musical, And my family I will never see them ever again. I cried louder. The guy who I forgot about gave me a bottle and I calmed down and the next thing I know I was falling asleep, but before I was asleep I heard the man muttering, you look just like him my precious Elio.