CHAPTER 7

~Everyone knows who's the real fucking main character here~

——————————

I yawn intentionally as I listen to Ms Nelson go on and on about self defense. I thought we were going to have combat classes, not shitty advice about self defense.

I looked next to me and saw that Kehlani and Zuri looked weirdly intrigued at the lesson.

"Ms Ivanov. You seemed to have listened very well. How about you use that knowledge to your skills" Ms Nelson said sarcastically

"Excuse me?" I snap back to reality and raise my brows.

"You heard me. Kai, you and Delilah will go against each other" she says nodding her head towards the ring which was in the middle of the room.

Ohkay this should be tons of fun

——

Wrong, this is not fun at all. My back aches and I'm sure I have a black or blue eye. My ankle is throbbing and my nail got out. It costed me a fortune to get those stilettos

I told you not to use real gold you fucking idiot
It was worth it

"You broke my fucking nail" I groan in pain and I try to stand up.

"One down, nine more to go" The fucker, Kai said looking amused. I didn't even lay a single finger on him. Isn't he supposed to have a hangover from drinking last night?

Did he just threaten the rest of my nails?
Oh no he didn't
Are you seriously mad because of a fucking nail?

"You were not paying attention Delilah" Ms Nelson says breaking up the fight. Damn this woman doesn't smile.

"Wasn't it obvious"  I roll my eyes but soon regret it at the pain. If it weren't for the poles, my legs would have given up on me. Is Kai part of the power rangers or something.

"You wonder why I picked you. Anyway, Delilah, the lesson was that you look at your opponents moves before they attack. Look at their feet, eyes. Try to determine their moves. Kai I want you to change from defense to offense. Delilah, please get that information in that stubborn head of yours" Ms Nelson said

Oh so that's why I'm lacking. I manage to stand up and stand in position and wait for Kai to attack.

Kai lunges to attack and my eyes land on his feet.They moved to the right and then my eyes landed on his. The fucker looked so confident that he'll land a hit on me. This time he won't because I saw where his eyes were, they were looking at my stomach.

Before he could knee me in the stomach, I pushed his hands away before they touched my head. That distracted him and it gave me the chance to knee him in the nose successfully.

I was still mad about the nail and I wanted to attack him but a strong pair of arms stopped me from going further. It was Roman.

Seriously?
Yes. I'm still mad about that one nail

"Let me go you asshole!" I thrash my legs in the air and he let me go. I turned to Roman about to give him a piece of my mind but Ms Nelson stopped me by calling out to me.

I'll get him one day

"Class is over. Well done Delilah but please work on your issues" Ms Nelson said and exited the room.

My issues?! My fucking issues?!
Calm down

Kai stood up and rubbed his nose which was where I kneed him.

"That was amateur. Kai basically went easy on you" wannabe blonde says besides me.

Meet the world's disappointing Barbie wannabe. Well her name is Barbie which I'm sure she changed. Ohkay Barbie is pure plastic and she is also covered with plastic from head to toe with an ass and breasts that looks extremely heavy for her to move. How is she here?

That's–Ohkay even I can't defend her. She's undefendable if that's a word
It should be. Oxford, add that to the fucking dictionary.

"What do you want Barbie" I roll my eyes and release an exasperated sigh while turning around. I wince when my ankle acts up but I quickly hide it.

"Wow you actually know my name. How flattering" She says sarcastically and tries to size me up but her height refuses to oblige.

"If you have nothing to say then I suggest you leave me alone or that plastic all over your body will crawl its way out" I threaten and fear started showing on her face.

"W-well I'm just saying Kai went easy on you right Kai?" She started off by stuttering and smiled towards the end of her question.

Before I can shove my stilleto down her throat, my phone chimed. In fact, Kai, Kehlani, Zuri, Roman and Blair's phone chimed. Barbie looked confused but waltzed her way out of the room when Kai didn't bother to answer her question.

I'll deal with her later. I always deal with them but now I'm trying to figure out who the hell named this group 'Gangsters For Life'. I mean it sounds so cliché.

Leo: Ethan and I are waiting for all of you on the rooftop of Building 3.

Well that was fast. I thought there would be a mission sooner or later but not this soon.

––––––––––––––––––

Jace Norman is becoming a meme on Tiktok lmao😭

Remember to vote♡