Chapter Twelve

No one's pov

Von had gotten back to his and Dylan's apartment complex a few minutes ago, he took a shower and got dressed, walking over to the other man's apartment so they could talk, about their relationship, where they stand, the whole sub and Dom, Masochist and sadist. He wanted them to be on the same page.

"Little one?" He called out to the other man as he sat down on the couch. Dylan had asked him to let himself in when he got back, something Von was going to caution him about later on.

"Little one?" Von called again.

"I'm coming, I just want to put on my pants" Dylan yelled from his room.

Von just shrugged and sat back leaning on the couch, his mind couldn't help but wonder to the light skin man he had just had his way with an hour ago.

The way Micheal had his lips around his dick, sucking it like it was the only thing he was good at, the way he let Von use his body. Von could feel his friend downstairs twitch at the memory of the light skin man.

Von's mind then went to Micheal's ass, Dylan had a nice looking ass, it was plump, but small but Micheal on the other hand, due to him being on the bigger side he was blessed with a fat ass. One thing about Von is that he's an ass man, he slept with men and women who were heavily blessed with it.

Sure Dylan wasn't what he usually went with, especially with men, Von wasn't into smaller men, he liked thicker men, men who wouldn't look like they would submit, but would submit to him and for him, that was why despite having an attraction for Dylan, he also had an attraction for Micheal.

There was something about making Micheal submit to him that just made him feel some kind of way.

And Dylan, his beautiful smaller submissive. He liked Dylan a lot, at first he was just attracted to his handsome face and submissive like personality but now, he really wanted them to have a relationship even outside the BDSM lifestyle.

"Good evening sir" his thoughts were cut off by Dylan sitting on his lap, he felt Dylan kiss him a peck on the cheek making him smile largely at the smaller man.

"How are you little one?" Von pulled Dylan in for a hungry kiss, the smaller man want prepared for it, his smaller hands moved, his right hand gripped the larger man's shirt while the other hand held onto Von's large hand that was behind his-Dylan's- head.

"Mmm" Dylan moaned into the kiss, satisfied with it. He liked kissing the larger man, it made him feel all tingly and warm inside.

The two finally separated and Von held a smirk on his face why Dylan was blushing like a school girl. He buried his face into Von's chest making Von laugh at his behavior.

"Come on little one, show me your pretty face" he pulled him up to look at him.

"I want us to have a talk before we go over to the club" he spoke with all seriousness.

"Oh" was all that left the smaller man's mouth.

"About what?" Dylan innocently asks.

"About our relationship, where do we stand?, do you want to be my submissive?" Von asked the smaller man, as he moved him from his lap to sit beside him so he could face him and talk well.

"You want me to be your submissive?" Dylan blushed at the question, he knew he and Von were messing around but he didn't know the larger man would take it serious. He felt a fuzzy feeling at the thought of being Von's submissive.

"Yes, I would very much love for you to be my submissive" Von was serious, Dylan seemed to be trained or in the training process, he knew the lifestyle, he was willing to submit, he was incredibly handsome and he liked him so why wouldn't he want him to be his.