Chapter Eight

No one's pov

Dylan opened his mouth and leaned forward. the first thing he felt was the warmth coming from Micheal's dick inside of his mouth.

He then felt his head pressing against his-Dylan's- wet tongue, then he finally closed his mouth, wrapping his sinful two toned lips around the taller man's dick.

"Mmmmm." Dylan instinctively moaned as it was everything he had dreamed of-as of seeing the younger man yesterday-. He had imagined the brown skin man's dick down his throat the minute he walked out of the club.

Something about having Micheal's thick, prefect dick in his mouth just felt so natural to him, and the shameful slut he was he enjoyed.

"Oh yeah, you're definitely a certified dick sucker aren't you beautiful?." Micheal said with a laugh as his fingers gripped the hair of the smaller man on his knees.

Dylan knew it should have embarrassed him, such vulgar words, but deep down Dylan knew Micheal was right, he was a certified dick sucker, be it a human or his favorite set of dildos.

"Mmmmm!" Dylan moaned again around Micheal's thick dick as felt him vibrate in his mouth.

Dylan felt Micheal's hands rest on the back of his head, pushing into him further, he knew the smaller man can take every single inch of his dick, and the slut that was in the smaller man did it so naturally, letting the huge man slide further into his warm sinful mouth.

Dylan opened my mouth a little more and took Micheal's dick deeper, whilst flicking his wet, soft tongue around the taller man's spongy head Dylan got my first taste of his precum.

"Oooh yeah, good thing I went against my self conscience and asked you out....you're a real slut for daddy aren't you beautiful?" Micheal man moaned, thrusting faster into Dylan's mouth, his own lips caught between his teeth as he watched the beautiful sight in front of him. Dylan on his knees, naked, his mouth full of his thick dick, trying to take all of him in, his eyes teary and looking innocent despite the man being anything but innocent.

Dylan moaned at the words but all he could focus on was the dick in his mouth. He lovingly swirled his tongue around the  head, exploring every ridge and inch of Micheal and savouring the delicious taste.

Dylan then started bobbing his head faster, he wanted to taste Micheal so bad, he really needed the nut.

As he massaged Micheal's dick with his tongue, he then moved his lips up and down the taller man's dick. Making sure to keep them tightly wrapped around him.

He was really big and as much ad Dylan struggled to get all inches into his mouth, he appreciated the size , he did his best to please him. Bobbing up and down whilst on his knees. He wanted to Micheal he was a good boy. A really good boy, so he could get a reward at the end of the day.

With his right hand Dylan slowly stroked the bottom of Micheal's dick that he tried hard to get into his mouth but couldn't get into his mouth.

"Mmmm" Dylan moaned again as more of Micheal's precum poured down his throat.

Dylan kept on slowly bobbing up and down on the man's dick, he used his tongue to lick Micheal's dick before he licked it up to his head, his mouth hollowed as he sucked on the tip, his eyes staring dangerously at the moaning man above him, who was staring hungrily at him with hooded eyes.

"You really eating that shit yo aren't you?, you love sucking daddy's dick?" He asked with a laugh as he kept thrusting into the mouth of the submissive on his knees.

"Answer me beautiful" Micheal groaned out as he slapped Dylan's cheek making the smaller man moan around his dick causing a vibration and making him-Micheal- moan out at the feeling.