Chapter Seven

No one's pov

Dylan was sat on a stool in the bar section of the club, waiting for a particular someone to come meet him.

When Micheal had asked him out he was flattered, he knew it was wrong trying to further this but he liked it. And he found the brown-skin tatted man attractive and he wouldn't mind giving him some ass. He wanted that in fact, to sleep with him.

It made him a bit aroused at the thought, a taboo type of thing. Him having sex with someone he shouldn't made his adrenaline pump. He imagined Micheal bending him over on the desk in the classroom while he show him his place, in front of his other students.

O, would Dylan like to give a show.

He ordered a drink and sat there sipping on his drink as he watched people around him, some were drinking, some were dancing, some were making out, shit some were practically having sex.

"You look beautiful" he heard someone whisper in his ear. Making him immediately turn back and there in his 6ft+ glory stood Micheal. Dylan gave him a huge smile as the taller man gave him a sly smile.

Dylan let his wondering eyes explore the huge man in front of him, Micheal looked good, his athletic build and confident aura commanding attention and respect. His outfit was a perfect blend of stylish and masculine, fitting right in with the club's energetic vibe.

He wore a fitted, short-sleeved black graphic tee, showcasing his toned arms and chest. The tee is adorned with a bold, eye-catching logo, adding a touch of edginess to his look.

His dark wash, straight-legged jeans are fitted perfectly, accentuating his strong legs and physique. 'He must have never skipped leg day in his life' Dylan bit his lip at the thought of the man's huge legs. What he would give to be strangled and buried between them.

He had a black leather belt cinches at his waist, adding a touch of ruggedness to his overall style.

The smaller man's eyes trailed down to his feet, he wore a pair of sleek, black and silver sneakers, its metallic accents catching the flashing lights of the club. His hair is styled in its usual messy curls, adding to his effortlessly cool demeanor.

He had a silver watch on his wrist, its bold face gleaming under the club lights. His eyes are bright, yet low, as he watched the smaller man who was sat on the stool.

As he dances, his outfit moves with him, his confidence and charisma radiating outward, drawing others to him like a magnet.

"While thank you, good sir" Dylan said as he laughed making Micheal's smile widen.

"And you're talking about me, look at you, you look so handsome" he gestured to the standing man.

"Give me a spin" Dylan smirked as he urged the huge man to give him a spin. Micheal did just that. He turned around giving Dylan a show. The smaller man clapped his hands excitedly as Micheal did that. His eyes fixed on Micheal's ass.

'I really need his leg day routine' Dylan thought as he fought himself to not grope Micheal's thick ass, which was surprisingly visible in his pants.

"But seriously, you look really beautiful Dylan, the prettiest person here if I may add" Micheal sweetly spoke.

He was right Dylan looked good. He wanted to make himself look presentable for Micheal.

His outfit was a fusion of edgy and elegant, showcasing his confident androgynous style. Since Dylan liked to dress sometimes on the feminine side.

He was wearing a fitted, sleeveless white top, showcasing his toned arms and shoulders, yeah, Dylan also worked out, he wanted to look good naked for his future partner. But he was still set on getting Micheal's leg day workout.