prologue

Emilia Elessedil was once the Princess of an elven ruled kingdom in Narnia. She grew up learning swordsmanship, archery, agility. She was an elf, so her slim and fast figure was built to be good at these things. Elves were known to be the best fighters a they had special hearing, perfect eye sight and confidence. When Emilia was 14 years old, her home was invaded by the Telmarines. Her parents were slaughtered and she was taken prisoner after witnessing their beheading. They had been attacked by those they once saw as friends. Emilia had grown up going to balls at the Telmarine castle, or tagging along with her father when he travelled to discuss treaties. She had befriend Prince Caspian X, Miraz's nephew, the heir to the throne, who had become a brother to her. 

But that all changed when Miraz eventually made his long awaited move on the Elven Kingdom. He wished for all Narnian's to be extinct, including the Elves. And after feigning friendship with them for all those years, he decided to attack. Hitting them hard during the festival of the Elven Moon, when they'd all be distracted. 

Since that tragic night, Emilia had spent the next five years of her life, trapped in a prison cell. The four stone walls around her had become her new home. She resented it. Resented Miraz and all of the Telmarines. But despite her imprisonment, despite being mistreated by the Telmarine soldiers, she held onto hope. Because she believed one day that Aslan would save her, and save the other Narnian's from Miraz' wrath. 

Poppy Drayton as Emilia Elessedil