Chapter 13

In classroom

Professor enter the class

Everyone: good morning mr jun

Mr jun: good morning everyone, so today I want to return your answer sheet of yesterday exam and as always Mr park did the best but I'm shocked by Mr min's answer sheet, he did so well this time and I want him to continue the same.

(Everyone claped for him)

Mr jun: and mr Jeon Jungkook, you didn't do well again. I know you are the future national basketball player but if you want to join national team your grade should be above average.

Jk: I'm sorry mr jun, I will do my best next time (looking down side)

Mr jun: I have a better plan, pack your stuffs and sit beside mr park.

Jimin: with me?

Mr jun: do you have any problem jimin? If yes you can tell me.

Jimin: n-no professor.

Mr jun: then please help him in his studies.

Jimin: sure professor.

(After class mr jun left the class)

??: jk you and jimin look cute together.

??: yes, bro she is right just like a perfect couple.

Jk: shut up, I already have boyfriend.

Jimin: and if he hear you guys he will broke all your bones.

??: who is he jk?

Jimin: Kim taehyung...

??:  the president of music club?

Jk: yeah

??:wow he will so lucky and handsome too

(Taehyung enter the class)

Girls: wow he looks more handsome today

Girls: wow he looks more handsome today. (Scream)

Tae: (went to jk and hugged him) sorry babe, I'm late.

Jk: it's ok but where were you?

Tae: oh actually I had a meeting with counselling team so I was preparing for it.

Jimin: don't worry taetae, I will take care of everything (because jimin was the vice president of counselling team)

Tae: thanks chim, well what happened to yoongi?

Jk: don't know, may because mr jun told me to change my seat with jimin and he want to sit with me.

Tae in mind: no jk baby he didn't want to sit with you, he is angry because you sat with jimin his jimin.

Jk: yoongi lets go for practice. Tae baby wanna company me?

Tae: sure (taekook went outside)

(Jimin went to yoongi)

Jimin: what happened to my daddy? (Whispered in his ear)

Yoongi: I'm not in mood to talk to you (got up and left the class and jimin followed him)

(Basketball court)

(Jimin sat beside tae and yoonkook were practicing when coach entered the court)

Coach: yoongi and Jungkook come here, Meet jhope and Kai National team player and he is yoongi captian and Jungkook vice captain.

Yoonkook: hello

Hobi and Kai: hii

(They pretended they don't know eachother)

Coach: they are here for some personal reasons so we will not talk about that so let's begin the game.

(The game was going perfectly they got the break)

(Yoongi was talking with his team and kookie was sitting with tae, Kai was talking to coach and hobi came and sat beside jimin)

That's all for today cutie 🥰
Take care
Love you ❤️
Byeeii byeeii

~your author
    Meow 🦋