Prologue.

PROLOGUE

In this moment, my Mama would've called me a damn fool. And in some capacity, I'd have to agree. Yet, right now all I know is my holy place was beating faster than my heart with my mind in a daze because I only took two shots but that's enough to cross fade with my high from the two blunts that I sparked up before I came to this club with my nagging ass cousin.

I call her nagging because she has been begging me to come to this new club with her for weeks now, but I have been drowning in homework because as the saying goes, I got to get this degree by tomorrow. However, tonight I'm turning a new leaf from upstanding college student to horny ass fool.

My feet continue to betray me as I follow the man who's got me hot and ready to do whatever he says. My mind and body are not aligned, but I still follow the tall brown skin man until he stops in front of a black door. He pulls a key from his pocket to open it, then steps to the side and allows me to walk in first. I walk into a blacked out office but I'm not really concerned with the decor, it's his towering presence that takes my breath away.

I can feel his eyes studying my body as the hairs on my back tickle me. The silence between us is blaring which only adds to my nervousness. I so desperately want to act clueless but I know full well what's expected to happen. The thing is my mind is screaming no, but my body - well that's another conversation. One that includes orgasm after orgasm, and stroke after stroke. What makes this conversation even more nerve wrecking is I've never had it with anyone besides my self.

"What's wrong?" My breast perked at his deep tenor. That voice - is the reason why I'm in this dark ass office now. That coupled with his golden brown skin and pearly white teeth, not to mention the gold accessories that decorated his strong frame.

"Not-." My eyes water at my attempt to talk. I've never been the emotional kind and if I were, now was certainly not the time to cry. This was supposed to be my moment of triumph. Surely, I can not be crying. "Nothing."

"Turn around." I could feel his liquor flavored breath on my back. Even more reason my Mama would've called me a fool for my behavior tonight, would be because of my dress. The dress I pulled from my SHEIN afterdark cart - it was white, so short if I walked too strong my ass was out, with a halter neck that exposed my breast.

I shook my head no.

"I really don't like repeating myself Ma'"

Who did this man think he was? My father? Can't be, that man died a long time ago. Though when my Father was alive he taught me to never take shit or disrespect from no man. Maybe I'm being a little dramatic to think that principle applies to this situation, but still. I knew the moment I turned around and we locked eyes, I was no longer in control.

He was dominate, I'd learn that 3 hours ago when he approached me. I was dominate too, I think, but it was something about a dominate man that made fat ma rage. That rage is exactly why I neglected my pride and turned the fuck around.

"You was doing all that shit at the bar, now you can't even look at me." He steps closer into my personal space. His eyes are no longer occupied by my thick frame but daggered into my eyes.

"I was tispy."

"And now you not?" He smiles with humor laced in his tone, but that humor leaves when he shakes his head. "Hell nah, I'm not doing nothing with yo' ass."

"Why not? I thought-" I stopped before embarrassing myself further - I really don't know what I thought. I really hoped he was doing the thinking for us both.

"You drunk."

"No. I'm not drunk. I only had two shots."

"I know, but you don't drink."