Someone called 911

Everything got fussy. My body was so numb from the impact the pain didn't kicked in until a few moments later.

My head hurts, in a very specific way aswell, I have felt this pain before, during practices and some tournaments, what was the word? a conccusion, that it is. The pain in my body is coming in but I don't see blood, then what is this colour red I see... Oh the police and a ambulance. 

They open the door, but I only heard when the door was already open and asking "are you okay?". I couldn't tell. After that my memory faints flashes of me getting into the ambulance, the doctors checking me and doing the standards, to then being taken to the police station. Why the police station?. I pass out.

01100001 01100011 01110100 01101001 01110110 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01110011 01100111 01110101 01101001 01110011 01100101

I finally came to full concience. A bright light was chirring, however it wasn't on top of me, it was at the end of a hallway, that only lit me through, bars. I was behind bars, I was behind a cell....why?. I've never been behind bars, the panic is starting to take over my body, and it's particulary noticeable due to the sudden sharp pain that I feel in my head. I have to keep it cool; so I raised my voice. "Hey!....I need help" And I heard the steps, rapid steps coming my direction. Two gentleman enter the room, my assumption, cops, but they didn't had any uniforms on and they seemed, rather altered. 

"hello!, hey.... my name is...." I took a little bit of me to find the proper form to entone a sentence without failing. "Save it....We know who you are, we checked trough your stuff. You're here for a couple of reason. Number one you are suspected of driven a stolen car at high velocity way over the speed limit, reckless driving which send you crashing through the bridge that leads to the state highway, so trying to escape. And number two, you may noticed that there's the storm of the century as we speak and unfortunately you're not the only one who have had this type of accidents at the time, and is barely 11 pm, do you uinderstand what I'm saying to you" His partner took this time to walk out as he was recieving a phone call. It took me a little bit to absorb what it was being told to me, I was not expecting for him to speak as fast as he walks. "Yes, I did not stole it, I was with someone else, I, I, I got kidnapped!... Sir." I said really, really trying my best to recollect what has happened. "I can prove it, if you check my phone you can see a group chat...that."I got interrupted, not only for the difficulty to recall the names of the people who companied me at the party earlier but for the sudden appereance of his partner whispering something to him, both look at me. "what you say could be truth, however we only found you in the driving seat... Either way, a detective is coming to talk to you right now, it seems there's more to you than just a drunk idiot. We will see who you truly are." A some heavy steps can be heard coming down the hall the two cops came from, slow and loud, my heart accelerates with every step. The partner went rushing to get the door, and as soon as he opened it, there was the silhouette of a tall woman, with bright red hair down to her hip, a police hat, and a long trench coat that covered what it seemed a suit with a tie and a skirt, naturally the coat all wet due to the storm. I swear my heart skipped a bit, and the silence induced by her prescense felt eternal.