★彡 𝟎𝟑 彡★

You were walking down the driveway and make it to your car. Sighing, as you regretted the decision of walking away. You got in and sat down, turned the ignition, and started to drive.

You got onto the street and there was a red light. You sit there, mad. You decided to open your phone when suddenly it turned to a green light. You put down your phone and started to drive and made it to your house soon after.

You walked in to be greeted by your pet. "Hey P/N!" You would yell in a baby voice. He would start walking in circles showing that they wanted a walk. "You want to walk boy? Sure!" You would say happily. You grabbed a leash, and attached it to your pet, walking out with him.

You would start to walk with your pet as you thought of going over to the park. But you had college tomorrow, so it can't be that long. You arrived and sat down on the grass. You saw another figure walk in as it was the same guy that you had an awkward interaction with. Your heart stopped when he looked over at you. You sighed, knowing her probably come over. As you thought, he did. "....hey." He would say to you. "Hi." You would say blankly.

"So..." He would say, sitting down. "This is super random.... But have you ever... Wished?" He would ask you. "Uh... Yeah, recently." You would say. "Really?" He'd ask, surprised. "Yeah, why?" You would ask him. "Because I have, too. What did you wish?" He would ask, curiously.

You couldn't just tell him. If he was your wish, why would you just tell him? "....I'd rather keep that for another time." You would say, looking over at him. "Wanna know mine?" He'd ask softly.

"Hm?" You would ask curiously.

"I wished for someone who would care for me." He would say with passion.

That made you startled. "...that's actually what I wished for." You would reply to him, looking up into his eyes. He would look back, and smile. You couldn't help but smile to.

"I'm Albert. Albert Aretz." He would say, happily.

"Y/N. Y/N L/N." You would reply, and shake his hand.

~

You were now at home, texting Albert. You've told him you have college in the morning, making him sad. You would chuckle because you thought it was cute. "Wanna go out after you finish school?" Albert would ask, in text. "Sure!" You would respond back, smiling. For some reason you thought you would get along with Albert...

Very well.

💖💘💞 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄!! 💞💘💖

Yay you met Albert! I'm trying to get out some shorts chapters before we get into the story where the real action happens. The next chapter starting from there will have longer chapters, around 800 to I don't know how long words. Bye!!

(467 words)