Chapter 5.

I wake up to the sunshine shinning right in my face. I sit up from my bed to see CJ on my floor cuddled up in a blanket.

"CJ wake up, CJ." I whisper to her. She tosses and turns and makes noises.

"C'mon get up CJ.." I say throwing my pillow at her.

"Ugh, fine I'll get up.." She moans.

We both walk downstairs to someone cooking.. We walk into the kitchen to see Sam and Hayes cooking breakfast..

"Hey you." Sam says coming towards me and hugging me.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"What are you two cookin'?" Asks CJ.

"Waffles, sausage, eggs and some orange juice.."

"Mhmm sounds good!" We both say.

"You two go sit down and while we finish up cooking." Says Sam.

CJ and I look at each other and smile then sat down at the table.

The boys severed us our breakfast plates. They looked so good.

"So." Sam says clearing his throat.

"Should we get everyone together and talk about what we'll do for channels and future references?"

"I think that sounds good." I say taking a bit of my waffle.

Hayes and CJ both nodded their heads.

We finished breakfast and I got to put my dish away.

"Want me to help clean up?" I ask Sammy.

"No babe. I got it." He say putting his dish away.

"You sure?" I ask just to make sure.

"I'm sure, and besides you have to get ready." He say with a smile.

"Okay, thanks for breakfast babe." I say standing on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

"Anytime." He says with a smile while biting his lip.

I giggle.

"What's so funny?" He asks with a light laugh.

"Nothing!" I say trying to leaving from his grip.

"Tell me!" He says grabbing my waist and pulling me in.

"No!" I say giggling and squirming.

He finally caught me and pulled me in close.

"Fine." I say letting out a puff.

"You just make me do stupid silly things.. I don't even know why I laughed though. It's like I can't control what I feel for you.."

I look back up at him to see what his reaction would be.

It's crazy how this all started. Him commenting on one of videos, then us meeting in person. Just having this connection like we could have this amazing future together you know?

I waited patiently and he said, "Well I could say the same for you. You make me go crazy! Just all the little cute things you do that just make me smile along with just seeing you makes my day. I'm happy when I'm with you." He ends saying that with a smile and looks into my eyes deep then kisses me before I could say anything.

I was left speechless after that kiss.

"You're welcome." He says with a smile and let's go of me.

I didn't know what to do. I acted like a little lost puppy not knowing what to do. It was terrifying.

I just look at him and smile softly then headed up the stairs.

Why am I acting like this? It's weird. I'm not a fan of this. I shake my head and went inside my room to get ready with CJ.

"What took you so long?" Asked CJ

I was hesitant.

"Kaitlin?" CJ says to me.

"Oh sorry. What did you ask me?" I say giving her a weird look.

"I just asked what took you so long? Are you alright?" She say says walking closer to me.

"Oh yeah, I'm totally fine! It's just.." I say pausing.

"Just what?"

"He kissed me."

"So and?"

"He left me speechless. I didn't know how to respond back, I was like a lost puppy CJ.." I say flipping down on my bed.

"It's alright." She says.

"Not really.." I say sitting back up.

"What could have I done anyways?" I say to her.

"I don't know.. They just mess up with our brains, hearts and the feels real good don't they?" She says with a laugh.

"Yeah they do!"

"We should probably hurry and get ready." She says getting off my bed.

"Yeah." I say lightly.

Sammy's P.O.V.
I look deep into her eyes then kissed her before she could say anything.

Seemed she was left speechless? I couldn't really tell.

"You're welcome." I say with a smile letting her go.

She gives me a soft smile back then headed up the stairs.

My mind wondered. Was it something I did? Something I said? Was it the kiss? Not good enough? Horrible? And my mind just kept going on and on until Hayes said something.

"Sam?" He says.

"Uh? What?" I say looking at him all scared.

"Are you alright man?" He says cleaning up the table.

"I-I don't know.." I say scratching my head.

"You seem a little off track." He says coming up to me.

"I do?"

"Yeah man, like a lot all of the sudden.. Did Kaitlin say something?" He says sitting down at the table.

"No.. At least I don't think. I kissed her and she reacted differently. I don't know if the kiss wasn't good? Or she doesn't feel same for me." I run my hands down my face.

"Girls are hard to understand sometimes. I think it'll work out.. So you really like her don't you?" Hayes says giving me a smirk.

I give him a bit of a shove and we both laugh and smile. Then I come back into serious mode.

"Ugh. I think I really do like her. Just all the things she does just makes me fall more, even if it's something totally dumb.. She just makes me smile, makes my day. She could be my everything Hayes.." I look at Hayes to see if he'd respond back..

"Dang.. You really do. I think I could be falling for CJ.."

"Really?" I say.

He gives out a sigh and says, "Yeah."

We both ended the convo with a laugh and finished up cleaning the kitchen.