Chapter 2.

I woke up to the noise of my phone going off, it was Sam.

Sam: "Hey, good morning.(;
I was hoping my friends and I could meet up with you and your friends?"

Me: "Yeah! I'll text you my address and we'll go from there."

Sam: "Sweet!"

*convo ended.*

I waited anxiously for Sam and his friends to arrive. I called up CJ, Paisley, Danielle, and Josh.

Me: "Guys! Sam and his friends are coming over! And you just have to be here, okay?"

Allie: "No way! Of course, I'm on my way!"

Paisley: "I'm on my way!"

Danielle: "Really?! I'll be there soon."

Josh: "Do I have to come?"

Me: "Yes!" I say to Josh.

Josh: "Fine I'll be there."

*convo ends.*

I walked over to look out the window. And I see a car pull into my driveway, it must have been Sam's. I didn't know what to do so I tried to act cool. I waited until they came up to the porch and knocked on the door. I slowly open up the door and peer my head around the door. And I see Sam with a big, perfect smile upon his face.

"Hi, you must be Kaitlin?" He says with a smirk smile.

"Yes I am." I say putting my hand out for a hand shake. I mean what was I suppose to do?

"Uh-um.." He says looking at me all weird.

"Sorry." I say putting my hand back down to my thigh. Now I feel all embarrassed, and my face is probably red.

"Please come in." I say opening up the door more so they can come in.

"Thank you." He says walking in looking around. His friends followed along behind him.

My friends came on perfect timing. They walk in a little after Sam and his friends. We sit down in my living room, then we started to introduce ourselves.

"Well I'm Kaitlin, obviously a YouTuber, I want to become known.. And I love photography.. Yeah." I then felt like I should stop talking..

"I'm Hayes, I'm a Viner, YouTuber.. I go on tour with Magcon. It's a lot of fun! And yeah."

"I'm Kian, I'm more of a YouTuber then a Viner. I can be a little crazy but that's okay." He says with a light laugh. I change my focus to Paisley and she's hypnotized by him.

Next was Sam, and I payed more attention towards him.
"I'm Sam, or Sammy. I sing, and do videos, and an Instagramer. I'm uh famous.." He says with a smile and a cute laugh.

It went all silent and awkward. I looked at CJ and Paisley and they tried not to stare at the cute guys. CJ was looking at Hayes.
Paisley is looking at Kian.
Then there Josh and Danielle. They felt tension between each other. I don't blame them.

"What should we do now?" I say breaking the silence.

"I've been thinking about a challenge I've been wanting to do." Sam says giving an eyebrow.

"Which is?" I say to him.

"I'll call it the messy twister challenge. We're we ask each other questions like a get to know each other game. And if you answer the question wrong you have to do spin the board and do the body part and the game starts.."

"Sounds like fun. Let's do it!" I say with a lot of excitement.

*20 minuets later.*

We set up the game and I started to spay the shaving cream on the colored circles and giving hem food coloring dye so we know what's what.

"Are you nervous or excited?" CJ says coming up behind me.

"A little bit of both." I say with a sigh but a little laugh too.

"Do you think you'll end up with Sam?" She says nudging my arm.

"Maybe.." I say with a smile.

"Awh!!" She says really loud and happy.

"Sshhh!" I say putting my finger up to my mouth. CJ then starts to giggle and I roll my eyes at her.

"Alright we're gonna partner up." Kian says giving Paisley a wink.

Sam rushes to me like his life depended on it. I just smile at him.

"Alright now that we're all partnered up, let the game begin! Paisley and I will go first."

"I'll ask the questions!" Hayes says grabbing a paper of questions.

Paisley's P.O.V.

"Alright so I'll ask the questions but you have to answer about the other person. Get it?" Hayes says.

"Got it." I say looking from Kian to Hayes.

"Okay, first question, what is Kian's favorite song?"

"Ummm, Na Na." I say hoping I right.

"Dang, you actually got it." Kian says.

"Alight Kian now what's her favorite song?" Hayes says.

"I'm just take a guess, Lips Are Moving by Megan Trainor."

"No, it's One Last Time by Ariana Grande."

"Darn it!!" Kian says, he had to place his hand on the yellow.

Kaitlin's P.O.V.

"What's Kaitlin's favorite tv show?"

"I'm gonna go with Pretty Little Liars because that's what all girls watch." Sam says with a proud smirk.

"I do like that show, but it is not my favorite. It's The Vampire Diaries." I say with a smile.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"No." I say with a giggle.

"Alright as Sam does his part. Now what's his favorite tv show?"

"Breaking Bad?"

"No, it's Friends."

"Seriously.. Ugh." I say to him.

I walk over and place my hand on the red and it got slippery and I fell a little and hit Sam's leg, making him fall. We land on top of each other with shaving cream all over us. We couldn't help but laugh. Sam's laugh was so cute, and memorable.
Sam then locked eyes in with mine. We slowly stopped laughing. He looked from my eyes to my lips. He leans down and kissed me. It was passionate and a kiss I've never had before. I couldn't believe I let him! I mean how could I? I just met the guy. But for some reason it felt so right.