Chapter 1.

Hi, the name is Kaitlin, Kaitlin Cosman. I'm sixteen years old, and I love everything to do with photography. I love editing things and just being myself. I love my best friend CJ, Paisley and Danielle. If they weren't in my life I don't know where I'd be. I'm an ordinary girl wanting to become YouTube famous along with my best friends.

-----------

"Alright I'm on my way." I say hanging up the phone with CJ.

"Where you goin' sweetie?" My mother asks peering her head out from a corner.

"To CJ's." I say grabbing my car keys and hand bag with my camera.

"What will you be doing?" She asks me folding her arms.

"We'll be doing crimes mom." I laugh at my response.

"Don't get into any trouble." She says walking back into kitchen.

"Oh we will!" I yell back to her. And I hear her laugh a little, I smile.

I walk out to my baby blue slug bug and I unlock my door and open it when I hear someone call for me. I turn around to see Josh.
Josh is another best friend of mine, we've been friends since the first grade and lived next door to each other ever since.

"Where you going?" He asks me.

"I'm off to CJ's, would you like to come?"

"Are you sure?" He says.

"Yeah no probably, hop in." I say getting into my car. Josh gets in as well.

"What will we be doing at CJ's?" Josh asks me.

"We will be making a video." I say pulling out of my driveway.

"Cool, can I be the camera guy?"

"Be my guest." I say as I laugh at him.

"Yes!" He says really happy. I roll my eyes at him. His such a dork.

Fifteen minuets later we arrive at CJ's. We walk up to the door and Josh knocks on the door. I see CJ peer her head into the window by her door. I hear her squeal with excitement. She flings open the door and rushes into my arms with a big hug. "I love you!" She says in the hug.

"Hey what about me!?" Josh says to CJ.

"You too." CJ says with a smirk and gives Josh a hug.

"He wanted to come along." I say to CJ.

"Hey, you asked me!" Josh says.

"Same thing.." I say with a light laugh.

"Alright should we get started?" CJ asks us.

"Yeah, is Danielle and Paisley here?" I ask her grabbing out my camera.

"No, not yet Paisley is going to pick Danielle up." CJ says from her kitchen grabbing us a drink of strawberry lemonade.

"Okay." I say. I start to set up my camera and the lighting.

"You really like doing this sort of stuff don't you?" Josh says watching me move around the camera and fixing the lighting.

"I really do." I say looking at him and smile. He smiles back.

I finish setting it all up. Paisley and Danielle arrive on time.

"Kaitlin!" Paisley says rushing towards me into a hug.

"Paisley!" I say to her.

Josh gives her a look. "Nice to see you too Josh." She says with a laugh and hugs him.