Jalin's vlog

Bold - English                                                                              Normal - Korean

Camera on, you start your vlog with your usual excitement, your smile bright and infectious.

"Hey everyone! It's your girl Jalin here, and welcome back to my vlog! Today is going to be super fun because I're taking you along for a day filled with food, games, and my favorite people! Let's get started!"

You adjust the camera to show a wide shot of the dorm kitchen, filled with sunlight pouring through the windows.

"First up, breakfast! I'm starving, and I heard Chan oppa is cooking something amazing. Let's go see what he's making!"

You skip into the kitchen, where Bang Chan is busy at the stove, the smell of pancakes filling the air.

"Chan oppa! What's on the menu today?"

"Good morning Jalin! I'm making pancakes and eggs, want to help?"

"Of course! But just a warning my pancake flipping skills are a bit... messy." you say

You both start making breakfast, and you get a little too enthusiastic with the batter, causing some to splatter on the counter.

"Oops! Looks like I'm making a mess already. Sorry oppa."

Bang Chan chuckles, wiping up the splatter with a dish towel.

"It's okay, just try not to destroy the kitchen this time."

With playful jokes, you finish preparing breakfast. The table is now filled with golden-brown pancakes, fluffy eggs, and a colorful fruit platter. The other members join you, and the atmosphere quickly becomes lively.

"Alright, guys, breakfast is served! Let's dig in!" Chan announces.

As you all sit down, the room fills with laughter and playful competition over who can eat the most pancakes. Jeongin challenges everyone.

"Bet I can eat more than all of you combined!"

You roll your eyes playfully.

"Yeah, right! You couldn't even finish your last slice of cake!"

You eat and joke around, enjoying each other's company, the sound of clinking cutlery and cheerful chatter surrounding you. The food disappears quickly, and soon it's time to get ready for the day.

"Okay, guys! What's next on our agenda?"

Lee Know speaks up, holding a game controller.

"We should play some video games before we head out. I heard Jeongin's been practicing, so watch out!"

"Gaming? Count me in! I'm about to show you all my pro skills."

You all set up the gaming console in the living room, and the atmosphere shifts to one of competitive fun. You get super into the game, shouting and laughing as you play, while the other members cheer you on.

"Take that, Jeongin! You're going down!"

As the rounds continue, the playful banter fills the room. Your over-the-top reactions are hilarious, and you can't help but tease Jeongin as he struggles to keep up.

"Are you even trying? I thought you were the gaming master!"

After a few rounds, Jeongin manages to win, and you dramatically fall back onto the couch.