+~Happy Birthday~+

Bold  - English                                                                     Normal - Korean

You start the live stream with a wide grin, the camera focused on the colorful setup around the room. Balloons and streamers hang from the ceiling, and a big sign reads "Happy Birthday, Jalin & Jeongin!" The table is adorned with a delicious-looking cake, lit candles waiting to be blown out.

"Hey everyone! Welcome to my birthday live!" you say, your voice filled with excitement. You catch Jeongin side-eyeing you, and you quickly correct yourself. "I mean, our birthday live! It's Jalin here, and I'm here with my birthday buddy, Jeongin!"

Jeongin chuckles beside you, waving to the camera. "Hey everyone! Thanks for joining us today!"

The comments start rolling in, with fans wishing you both a happy birthday, and you can't help but smile wider.

"Thank you so much for all the love!" you exclaim. "We're really excited to celebrate with you!"

You both settle onto the couch, facing the camera as the atmosphere buzzes with energy. The room feels cozy, filled with laughter and warmth from the members hanging around.

"So, what do we want to do today?" Jeongin asks, glancing at you.

You think for a moment. "How about we share some of our favorite birthday memories first?"

Jeongin nods eagerly. "Yeah! I'll go first. One year, I got this really cool present from the members—a giant stuffed animal! I didn't expect it at all, and it was so cute!"

You laugh, picturing Jeongin hugging a massive stuffed toy. "That's adorable! I remember when I got a surprise party last year. Everyone came in with masks, and I thought it was a horror movie at first!"

Jeongin bursts out laughing. "I can't believe that! You were so scared!"

As you share more stories, fans flood the comments with questions, and you both eagerly answer them, keeping the energy high. The birthday cake sits enticingly in the background, and you know you'll dive into it soon.

A few minutes into the live, you decide to introduce a fun segment. "Let's do a quick Q&A! We'll answer some of your questions and maybe even take on a little challenge!"

Jeongin's eyes light up. "Yes! Let's do it!"

Fans start sending in questions, and you read them aloud, giggling at some of the silly ones. "Here's a good one! 'What's your favorite snack?'"

Jeongin leans forward, thinking hard. "I'd say... chocolate! It's the best!"

You nod in agreement. "Same here! But I also love chips! They're so crunchy and addictive!"

As the live continues, the atmosphere stays lively. Jeongin accidentally stumbles over his words a couple of times, and you both burst into laughter, enjoying the little bloopers.

"Okay, okay, here's a tongue twister challenge! Let's see who can say, 'She sells seashells by the seashore' the fastest!" you suggest, grinning.

Jeongin takes a deep breath, ready to give it a try. "Alright, here I go!" He starts, but halfway through, he trips over the words, "She sells... she... uh... sells... um, shells?"

You can't help but giggle at his struggles. "That was so close! You got this!"

He laughs, playfully pouting. "Let me try again!"

You cheer him on, and he gives it another shot, still stumbling, but it only makes you laugh harder. The fans are loving it, and the chat is filled with encouragement.