Imagine For @aleamara

My apologies for making this very late, my internet has been down for quite a while, hope you enjoy it, aleamara 

Luke came home early, banging the door behind him, still frustrated that you have been ignoring him. you were standing in the kitchen making a cake, and humming along to your music, you could feel your face heat up soon when he called out to you. 'Babe? You home?'

You decide not to hear him and continue working onto the cake, you hear the doors banging loudly you count silently in your head waiting for him to find you. He opens the doors of the bedroom... bathroom... living room... and then he was in the kitchen, silently watching as he made his way over and grabbed you by the ass. 'Ignoring me are you now hun?' you turn and look at him for a swift second, then turn back around. he kissed your pink cheeks and took your chin in his hand, before turning you to face him and pressuring you against the counter. 'You shouldn't ignore me.'

'But your so cute when your angry Luke.' You reply knowing he hates it when you try to be sassy. you feel his tongue lick your earlobe, and he pulls back in time to see your reaction.

'So you like that?' You had a hard time replying to him, with him being so up close to you. He took your earlobe between his teeth and softly tugged, before reaching up to the lick the spot he knew was up to the spot he knew made you weak. you moan as he began kissing way along your jawline to your mouth.
your lips lock and his hands dance around your waist trailing up and down, across your skin, and squeezing your sides. You free one of your hands from inbetween the two of you and reach up to rub his neck lightly while he angles his head, deepening the kiss and igniting sparks within you. 'What do you think you're doing?' his blue eyes were dark with lust.
'Nothing.' you stutter as you watch seductively pulls his bottom lip into his mouth, biting softly. you sit upon the counter, your hands running all the way up to his torso, around the back of his neck, and bury your fingers into his hair in one fluid motion, getting rid of his shirt. Luke seems to be impressed by this. this lead to a make out session in the kitchen. 'jump.' he says taking a few steps back, you jump, and wrap your legs around his torso. He begins kissing down your neck, while carrying you to the bedroom. 'i believe im still supposed to be mad at you.' 'mmm' you reply back. He threw you onto the bed, making you yelp, he stand there watching you, you look at him and see that look that says your going to pay. He pinned you down to the bed with his legs and held your hands above your head with one hand stretching out, leaving the other to wander. he took control this time, spreading your legs, and putting himself into you, slowly he begins to thrust. 'faster you command.' he goes as hard as he can, soon you being to feel your inner self fill up. 'i-' 'hold it!' he commands you, you squirm and try to hold it in, but cant. 'Luke!!' you scream, and cum, luke does a couple more thrusts and cums soon after you.