@Angelynsaechao

My apologies for the very late imagine. I hope you enjoy it. AngelynSaechao

    Luke was drunk, he'd left you in the middle of the club, dancing with strangers. you decided that enough was enough. You went to find him but when you pushed through the door, you found him with a random girl, she was all over him. She was grinding on him.You stood there frozen until suddenly she reached around and kissed him/ you stormed over there and screamed at him. 'Luke take me home now!' he stuttered to explain but you cut him off. 'LUKE TAKE ME HOME NOW!' He pushed the girl off, his head hanging low, as he walked to the car with you. it was a silent ride home, you were silently crying amongst yourself, hoping Luke doesnt hear or see you, you wipe your tears as you hit home. 'Angel im sorrry... please forgive me.' He begged you. 'No, because if it were you the person i fell in love with, you wouldve stopped her before her polished fingernails had been all over you, but you didnt!' 'i can make it up to you' he said smirking. you couldnt resist that smirk for anything. he began kissing you, his hand up your tighs. 'Luke please!' you begged. He pulled back and got out. he opened the door and picked you up, you locked the door and he burst into the house. the two of you were kissing and suddenly, you felt the soft surface under you. he yanked off your dress, as you did the same to him, seeing his perfect chest. He slipped out of his pants, and unclipping your bra. he massaged your boobs until he took one in his mouth, moans escaped your lips and you grip him by his hair. He smirked and without warning slammed into you. he hit your g spot every time. 'God Luke! i'm close!' you moaned as he went deeper into you. 'Say my name' he whipsered and slammed. 'Say it.' He shouts again. 'Say it you! you're my slut now, and if you don't say it, you won't be able to walk for the next week.' He slams harder than ever 'LUKE!!!!!!' you scream loudly, you feel him cum into you and rolled off. 'Apology accepted?' 'Maybe.' you both gasp for air. 'Round two?' Luke suggests, you just nod.