Imagine for Emmalee

You were sitting in bed just working on your Language Arts essay which was due in less than 24 hours. Luke your 2 years boyfriend was sitting beside you, looking through his twitter newsfeed. He was sneaking peeks at you. He put his hand in your thigh and started to make small circles.

"Luke cut it out, i'm trying to do my essay."

"But baby, i'm bored!"

"Not right now Luke, i really need to focus on my essay, it's due in less then 12 hours!"

"Can't you just take a break?"

"no." I didn't pay any attention to Luke i went back to working on my essay, Luke got up and walked downstairs. i started to get bores, i walked downstairs to where he was sitting.

"I'm bored." I say sitting down beside him.

"Finally got the time to spend some time with me?" He kisses my foehead. "Why don't we watch a movie?"

"sure." A sex scene came on Luke put his hand on ur thigh and rubbed over your pants. You let out a little moan. Luke looks at you and starts kissing you. Soon things got heated up. You look into Lukes eyes, they weren't their normal colour, they were filled with lust.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" He asked smirking.

You and Luke were both virgins, you weren't ready to lose your virginity just yet, but something took over you. You were about lose your viginity to the guy you love.

Luke carried you bridal style, not breaking the kiss once, he opened the door with one arm, he shut the door with his leg, got a condom from the drawer, and put you down.

"Strip now!" He said to you, and you did as told.  You took off your shirt and jeans, leaving you in only your bra and undies. You look at luke who was only in his boxers.

"Like what you see babe?" You nod your head. Luke plants his lips to your and lightly pushes you onto the bed. He was on top of you. He kissed your neck leaving love bites, slowly making his way down to your chest, he removed your bra and started to suck on your nipples. He slowly kissed down to your stomach, sending pleausure throughout your body. He went further down, he pulled your undies with his teeth, not once looking away from you.

"FUCK LUKE!" you screamed. He started to lick and suck on my clit, I moaned. "HOLY SHIT LUKE!" he put his finger inside me, then he added another and another."i-i-I'm close." I say. i relased my juice onto Lukes fingers, he licked them clean

"Mm, Emmalee, babe, you tase so good." He says smirking at me. I fisted my hands on his hair. I tugged and pulled, he kissed my inner tighs, and slowly made his way up.

"you ready babe?" He asks me. i nod my head, and he took off his boxers, and soon i could see his erection. He ripped the square packet and rolled the condom.

"This is gonna hurt babe are u sure you want to do this?" I just looked into his eyes and nodded my head, he put his erection right in me, not even giving me time to adjust he just started to thrust.

"Babe, you're so tight!" he says. a tear rolls down your cheek, and Luke notices. "I can stop if you want to."

"No, k-keep going." He thrust harder and faster, hitting your g-spot every time. Soon the pain turned into pleasure.

"L-Luke, i-I'm close." you say.

"Me too B-babe. Okay, on the count of three, i want you to scream my name as loud as you can. One...Two... Three!"

"HOLY FUCK LUKE! I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU TO EMMALEE!"