@Katiebenson16

I would like to apologize for posting the imagine late.
I hope you like it. katiebenson16

I can't believe we're fighting about this again. Luke never trusts me, even though I never gave him a reason not to. He has always had a problem with Michael, even though I've told him multiple of times we're just friends. Right now Luke is yelling at me because he has been calling me about us going to dinner tonight. "Luke, I've known him since I was little, if I wanted him I would have had him by now." I said, obviously annoyed. "That doesn't mean he still isn't trying. You're not going, that's final." Luke said trying to walk about. Before he could get out the door I grabbed his arm and said, "Excuse me, I can handle myself and I'm going." and with that I grabbed my jacket and headed out. "Hey Michael, I'm on my way to your house right now." I said to him over the phone. "Okay that's fine!" he said before we hung up. I arrived in Michaels driveway, and went straight into the house without knocking. We were that close, and I always did that. I went down the hall, heading towards his bedroom. I entered and saw Michael standing there in nothing but a towel. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I should have knocked." I said looking away. I could hear him walking towards me, and placed his hands on my hips. "Uh Michael what are you doing?" I asked awkwardly. "We both knew this was going to happen, since you and Luke have been fighting" he said moving his hands around to rest on the top of my butt. "Woah no Michael, this isn't happening, I love Luke, he was right. I have to go." I said as I made my way out the door. I got in my car and drove home to Luke. He was right, I hope he forgives me. I walked inside to see Luke sitting on the couch watching the TV. "Well, that was a short dinner huh babe?" he said, I could tell he was smirking even though I couldn't see his face. "You were right. I should have listened to you," then I thought why not have a little fun ", but he does have a nice body" I said waiting for his reply. "Excuse me?" Luke said getting up and walking towards me. "I said Michael has a nice body. I went over and he just got out of the shower." after I finished my sentence, Luke had me against the wall. He was roughly kissing and sucking on the sensitive part of my neck, I couldn't help but let a moan escape. He stopped and flipped me so I was facing the wall. He zipped my dress down and let it fall. I stepped out of it, and he reached over front of me and put his hands down my panties, rubbing my clit. "I bet Michael couldn't do you like I can baby, I know all your turn ons. He can't do you like I can, can he?" he roughly said into my ear giving me chills. I felt him hard against my butt. I couldn't reply, I couldn't stop my moans. He suddenly stopped rubbing, and slipped 2 fingers into me. He was pumping so fast as he said into my ear "I didn't hear a fucking answer."
"No he can't" I managed out. He took his fingers out and flipped me so I was facing him. He took off my bra and panties, and then I took off all of his clothes. "No four-play" he said after rolling on the condom. He pushed me back against the wall, and lifted me up by my thighs, slowly placing me onto him. With my arms around his neck I clawed his back. It was never easy adjusting to his size. He roughly thrusted in and out of me, my back against the wall, his hands gripping my thighs. "No one knows your body like me babe, only I can do you like this. Don't forget it." He said, panting. All I could manage out was a moan, I couldn't function words. Sweat was all over out bodies. I could tell he was getting close when he gripped my thighs harder, I was close too. He thrusts got faster, and I finished first. Screaming his name. He shortly came after.
"Don't ever forget that I can only do you like that." he said while setting me down, and kissing my forehead. "Yes sir." I said giggling.