Chapter 7 - Morning Delirium....

The morning sun poured through the sheer curtains of Aadhya's apartment, casting a warm golden glow across the room. The soft sound of water running from the shower echoed through the small space, mixing with the faint scent of jasmine from the flowers on the windowsill. Shaun stirred, blinking against the light, as the events of the previous night flooded back—excitement, passion, and a sense of reckless abandon.

Aadhya was already in the shower, her laughter mingling with the sound of water splashing against the tiles. He couldn't help but smile at the memory of how they had surrendered to their desires, a whirlwind of kisses and whispers that had led to the beautiful chaos of their connection. The thought of her ignited a spark of excitement within him, and he swung his legs off the bed, the coolness of the wooden floor awakening his senses.

He stood up, stretching and feeling the remnants of last night's passion still tingling on his skin. The allure of Aadhya was irresistible. He padded to the bathroom, the sound of her singing lightly drifting through the door. As he approached, he could see the frosted glass of the shower obscuring her silhouette, steam rising around her like a veil.

"Mind if I join you?" Shaun called out, leaning against the doorframe, a playful grin spreading across his face.

There was a moment of silence before Aadhya's voice floated back to him, teasing and sultry. "Only if you promise to behave!"

Shaun chuckled, a mix of excitement and mischief coursing through him. "No promises," he replied, pushing the door open slightly and stepping inside the steamy sanctuary.

The bathroom was filled with the scent of her lavender body wash, and as he stepped closer to the shower, he was greeted by the sight of Aadhya, her hair cascading down her back, droplets of water trickling down her skin. She turned slightly, her eyes sparkling with playful defiance.

"Are you going to just stand there, or are you coming in?" she challenged, raising an eyebrow, the corner of her mouth quirking up in a smirk.

Shaun didn't need any further encouragement. He stepped under the warm water, feeling the streams cascade over his body. "Well, now that you mention it..." he began, closing the distance between them.

Aadhya laughed softly, the sound mingling with the patter of the water. "Careful, I might just wash you away!"

"Is that a challenge?" he asked, his voice low and teasing.

With a swift movement, she took the bottle of body wash and squeezed a generous amount into her hands. "Let's see if you can keep up," she said, her eyes locking onto his with a fiery intensity.

Before he could respond, she stepped closer, her hands moving over his shoulders and down his chest, lathering the soap over his skin. He felt a shiver run down his spine as her fingers glided over his muscles, every touch igniting a familiar heat between them.

"Wow," he murmured, lost in the sensation. "You definitely know how to make a guy feel special."

"I aim to please," she replied with a playful wink, her hands working expertly across his body, their playful banter now replaced by the electricity of their connection.

Shaun took the opportunity to capture her wrist gently, pulling her closer, their faces inches apart. The water cascaded around them, but it was the heat between their bodies that set the atmosphere ablaze. "You've definitely succeeded," he whispered, his voice dropping an octave, filled with an urgency that made Aadhya's breath hitch.

"Then you better keep up," she challenged softly, but the glimmer in her eyes was a mixture of eagerness and desire.

Without another word, Shaun tilted his head and captured her lips with his own, their mouths melding together as the steam enveloped them. The kiss deepened, igniting a fiery passion that had been kindled from the moment they met. Aadhya responded immediately, her fingers tangling in his wet hair, pulling him closer as if she could fuse their bodies together.