Part 14

Walking down the cold halls of Dragonstone, Aenyra makes her way to see the maester for her the wound Daemon inflicted on her, when she suddenly  feels a set of eyes on her.

"I watched you.. you and Daemon."
Jacaerys words come out cold and detached as he makes his way out of the shadows.

"And.. like what you see? Aenyra ask sarcastically as she rolls her eyes continuing to her destination until suddenly a hand grips tightly around her left arm just below her cut.

"What do you- let go of me!" She yelps out at the sudden surprise of being roughly handled. Jacaerys may be a year younger than Aenyra but he was slightly taller than she was which gave him a slight advantage, Though only a slight one.
Thanks to all the time she had been training made it easy for her to snatch her arm right out of his strong hold and get the upper hand as she swirls around pinning his arm behind his back.

"Don't touch me, Jace!" Letting him know she had the upper hand Aenyra releases him. "What is it you even want, what you finally grow a conscience and starting feeling a little bad for treating me like the dirt on your shoe?" Staring daggers into him, Aenyra stands her ground crossing both her arms.

"You're doing it for him aren't you, I can tell it has something to do with him." Jacaerys said through gritted teeth.

"Oh sweet Jacaerys, first of all not every decision I make is about Aemond, secondly even if it started out that way that's not what it's about now.. I do this for me so that no one, not even you will stand in my way if it comes to it!"

All this time with barely any words spoken between us and this is how you treat me, I've done nothing wrong.. if anything it should be the other way around!

"Pfft be careful, Jace you're starting to sound like a jealous man over here." Aenyra scoffs loudly as she leaves him standing in the hall alone with his mouth ajar.

————-

"Why have you  been so tough on our daughter, Daemon? I saw the fresh stitches on her arm after dinner and she just casually says you did it... well I'm waiting,  DAEMON you will answer me!" Rhaenyra said loudly looking at him with a straight face as she walks across their chambers rubbing her very pregnant belly.

"I have to be hard on her she will never be strong if I'm not, nyra look at me" Daemon tells her softly as he closes the distance between them placing his hand on top of her belly beside hers. "She will be the strongest female warrior anyone has seen since Visenya herself. We can't keep coddling her forever it's time for her to grow up she's almost 10 and 5."

"I just don't like seeing her come back home with scares and bruises, she is not only our only daughter but she is also my heir.. you must be more careful!"

"You think I don't know this, I know who she is and who she will become... I know what she truly wants and that is to be a warrior!"Daemon said as his mood becomes irritable.

"Like you said, she is almost 10 and 5 it's also time to think of possible marriage proposals. Though she is still young I was hoping she could be a ward in Winterfell, Lord Cregan Stark is only a year or so older than her if we secured a marriage alliance with a stark down the road that would benefit us greatly." Rhaenyra said as she sat down carefully on the couch along side her husband.

"Hmm suppose you're right." Daemons agrees with her but only to let the conversation be at an end, he had other plans in store for her than to be sent off wedded to some wolf cunt who can't handle her. Daemon stands up placing a loving kiss on her head and goes to leave.

————-

Later that same night Aenyra walks around her chambers unbraiding her long white hair when she suddenly desires to be out by the ocean.
Making her way down the long stairs the cool breeze swifts by her sending a slight chill to run down her body,finally out onto the oceans shore she is no longer in view of the burning torches but instead its consumed by the velvet dark sky as the moon and twinkling stars become her only
light.Releasing a relaxing sigh she couldn't help but completely feel at ease as she stared up at the stars winking down at her. Closing her eyes Aenyra lets her mind drift to the one thing she wants more than anything in the world in this very moment.

A loud roar in the distance causes Aenyra to snap her eyes open suddenly looking around into the dark nights sky.

Am I finally losing it, I could've sworn I just heard a Dragon.

Hearing the dragons roar coming at her closer than it had been before she backs up almost tripping on her feet when suddenly out of the dark a large Dragon blended with the night sky itself lands heavily in front of her, with menacing emerald eyes and long black horns around its face.

The Cannibal.

She had heard tales of him but never has she seen him in person.
Catching her breath, Aenyra knows she should feel scared but there's something pulling her towards him. As if she needed to touch him.
She begins walking closer to the terrifyingly large dargon with her hand stretched out.

Okay, I've definitely started losing my mind.
Please don't eat me...

Walking ever so slowly The Cannibal watches her movements as it lowers his head locking eyes with her. Aenyra couldn't describe the feeling but it was as if he was meant for her ...as she was also meant for him.  Allowing her to touch him Aenyra's hand comes into contact with his rough leathery scales, releasing a breath she had no idea she had been holding in she feels him stir under her touch.

"Lykirī, Lykirī...Dohaerās, Cannibal!"