three

The oil painting,massive, and broading things , the landscapes, and dark night with seas, her father painting, she had seen it countless time, it's her father one of the famous painting but the how did it end up in this house?

She pulled out her phone, and text renne and erny her agents, erny gio her friend whom she meet in when she was new in the village of golden grove, almost who help her.

And text both of them to came on the crime scene that I have told u about. And hit send.

Ava, move and her phone buzzed, she glanced at the screen, a message from renne,

Renne, 'sorry I can't come,I'm on another place and investigating another case, and I have told u not to go there alone, it's not safe.'

Ava, ignore the message and move forward, she hang out The wall painting out of wall,she was tensed but take a sigh,and sudden one echoed came and she stunned, turned back.

No one was there and she suspire softly,. As she took painting out off wall, noticed something is written on the wall with red Mark's she wasn't able to get it, she take a click of it in her phone.
And look on the painting in end something was written there smaller, not able to see with naked eye,.

Her head spun, the thoughts were crashing one to another, why this painting is there, what is the relation between this painting with this murder , does this murder done because of me,why everything is seems very familiar. The thoughts were stuck in her mind.

She think to stay there for one night, to investigate properly and understand the things, to connect each and every thing, dot and Mark's with each other.

There was something deeper, something dark beneath the surface, and ava need to reach the bottom of it.

Hours passed as, ava searched the house, combing through rooms and drawers and finding small clues, but every clue raised more questions, As midnight approached , exhaustion weighed on her, but her determination kept her moving and made her to slove this mystery behind this murder.

She returned to the room, with the painting staring at it, hoping to slove the mystery behind the painting, small words. She rummaged through her bag and pulled out small light torch the hiding writing revealed itself, glowing faintly in the darkness.

She read the message " you were always meant to return"

Ava's heart dropped, return? To this place? To this house? In this moment? She had never been here before, or had she?

Suddenly memories began to bubble in her mind, crashing thoughts, flashes of her as a child , running through the same hallway, hearing the same echoes , she wasn't investigating a random murder, she was investigating her past.

The murder she thought , she was trying to slove wasn't recent, it was something that happened years ago, something tied to her family ,The victim her mother, ava had blocked all that trauma , buried it deep within her mind, and now it was unraveling before her.

She sank to the floor, weighed of over crashing thoughts , the house, the painting , the red Mark's on the wall, the murder, words. It was all part of her past. The reason ot felt so familiar was because she had lived it before? But why now? Why all this coming back?

Sudden, the sound creaked from her back, she turned back, she saw a shadow feeling like it was also connected to her past , this is also familiar to her, he stepped forward, she saw her uncle , Michael and she stunned, " I knew ava u will come back u were meant to come back here , where u were going to escape".

Ava have mixed emotions, with no facial expression and she realized, "the murder wasn't random, it wasn't going to slove it was connected to something other".

And now, the find pieces of puzzle clicked into place.

Ava was the next victim.