ten

Next day, morning rise and ava wake up, and saw at her phone, the text was there from the Liam,she muttered"liam has text......." she saw and the message was to met him at the place where they met yesterday.

Ava replied,"ok, fine but what about next, did u find anything"she hit send.

No reply, came.

Ava get ready to go there, and thinking about liam to ask him his story, she go there to met Liam.

Liam was standing near the crime scene outside of the house, a mile away and something was there in his hands.

Ava approached there to met him, the scroll was there in his hands that they both had found in that strange room.

She ask him,"what u are doing with this, did u find anything. No reply ,liam eyes was red as he didn't sleep at night.

Seconds ago, liam broke the silence and take a step forward, the crunch sound of soil under the foot of Liam, he entered in the house giving no reply to ava.

Ava watched as Liam walked into the house, the eerie silence weighing on her. Her brows furrowed in frustration. No reply again? What's going on with him? she thought. She followed Liam, her footsteps echoing softly in the quiet air.

"Liam, what the hell is going on? You're not just going to walk in there and ignore me. What did you find?" Ava asked, her voice sharp, cutting through the stillness.

Liam stopped outside of the room where they had found the scroll. Without turning, he muttered, "You wouldn't believe me even if I told you."

Ava rolled her eyes, her patience fraying. "Try me."

Just then, a voice from the shadows interrupted. "Maybe I should be the one to explain," it said smoothly. Ava jumped, startled by the sudden presence of a third person. A tall figure stepped into the dim light, a man dressed in black with piercing eyes that seemed to absorb everything.

Ava saw Liam with a questioning look, but he remained silent, his gaze fixed on the man. The newcomer smiled, a cold, knowing smile.

"Who the hell are you?" Ava asked, her voice tense.

"I'm the one who put that scroll there," the man replied calmly, his tone laced with mystery. "And I think you've both stumbled onto something far bigger than you realize."

Ava crossed her arms, trying to keep her composure. "Why don't you start explaining before I lose my patience."

Liam finally spoke, his voice hoarse. "Ava, meet Victor. He's the reason we're in this mess."

Ava saw liam again with questioned look, cause liam know who that person is, liam took out the key and put it into the door to open it, the door start dragging and they stepped into that room.

Ava's eyes narrowed as she studied Victor. His presence was unsettling, like he belonged to the shadows. "Alright, Victor, start talking. Why are we in this 'mess,' and what does that scroll have to do with it?"

Victor chuckled softly, a sound that made her skin crawl. "Oh, the scroll... It's much more than what you think. It's not just some old relic-it's a key. A key to something very ancient, and very powerful. I've been tracking it for years, waiting for someone like you two to stumble upon it."

Liam finally turned to Ava, his face pale, dark circles under his eyes. "I didn't sleep last night because of what I found, Ava. The symbols on the scroll... they're tied to a ritual. Something that shouldn't be unlocked."

Ava's heart raced. "A ritual? What kind of ritual?"

Victor stepped closer, his voice dropping to a whisper. "A ritual that opens the door between worlds. It's been lost for centuries, but you two found it."

Ava felt a chill run down her spine. "And what happens if we perform this ritual?"

Victor's smile widened, his eyes gleaming with a dark excitement. "You get answers... or you bring chaos. Either way, something is coming."

Liam shifted uncomfortably, gripping the scroll tighter. "I think we're in way over our heads, Ava."

Ava glanced at Liam, then back to Victor. "So what now? You expect us to just trust you? Why would you let us find this if it's so dangerous?"

Victor's expression turned serious, the playful tone in his voice gone. "Because I can't do it alone. The scroll requires three to complete the ritual, and whether you like it or not, you two are part of this now."

Ava clenched her fists, anger bubbling inside her. "You dragged us into this, didn't you?"

Victor raised an eyebrow, his smirk returning. "You're smarter than I thought. But it doesn't matter. What matters is what you're going to do next. Will you help me unlock the power, or will you try to stop it?"

Ava and Liam exchanged a look, the weight of the decision hanging in the air.

"We're not helping you unleash something we don't understand," Ava said, her voice firm. "But we are going to figure out what this scroll really is."

Victor's eyes darkened. "You think you have a choice? You're already too deep in. There's no backing out now."

Ava took a step forward, her eyes locked on his. "Watch me."

But ava forget that she is also connected to this from very long time, the time the victor is talking about the time of the ava ancients the secret's she have to find related somewhere. And now they three are part if this to complete this mystery and to find that plaquette.

From no where, ava froze standing there like she is still and thinking from where this had been started and now where I'm. Isn't so strange that everything is related to me but I don't know.
That painting, murder, secrets,her mother, liam, my agents and now victor. And may he more people ahead.This all is a part she was stuck in this and want a way to get out if it.

[I HOPE U LIKE THIS PART AND GOING TO READ IT FURTHER ALSO, NOW THE STORY IS BEGIN AND U WILL ENJOY READING IT, STAY TUNNED]