EPISODE 4

RECAP ~

In last episode we saw that YN helped Jungkook to catch those robbers, but still Jungkook wasn't able to see her face. After that she met Jimin and gave him a fake reason for borrowing money.

Another day ~

YN was on her bike for delivery as she was already late for the one. Her phone rang she picked up, hopping down from the bike. 

"Hello, where are you ??" The caller yelled from the phone.

"I am waiting for the damn lift here." She lied while running inside the main gate of apartment.

"Oh! Till how long I have to wait !!"

"Just wait for a while sir, this lift isn't coming down.." Yn yelled back while running to the lift which was open, but soon to be closed.

"WAAITTT !!!" She yelled and ran towards the lift. The man noticed her and stop the lift. She step in inside huffing heavily and the girl was bout to press the button when the man hold her hand.

She looked at him and her eyes widened same doe eyes, lips piercing, same mole under his lips. "Officer Jeon Jungkook !!??" She yelled. "Do you know me ??" He was about to press the button when YN hold his hands.

"No.." She looked away, and gulp and was about to press her floor button, when he asked. "Which floor" 

"28.."

"I was going to 17th floor."

"No, I am getting late for the order, so 28th floor please"

While arguing they keep pressing the wait button.

"But I came here first." He said and about to press the button, But YN again stopped him.

"Noooo !!" She came in front. "Lift will go to the 28 floor first."

He gave her a done look " Why can't you understand that it will took just a few minute to go to 17th floor"

She looked at him and sigh "Okay" She was about to move aside but suddenly pressed the 28th floor button. And smirked.

"You !" He sighed and made a fist. "Yes mee" She smirked looking at him. Suddenly the lights started flickering and the lift stop with a jerk. They both got startled.

"What the --" YN stop herself from completing the sentence when Jungkook glared at her. "Don't tell me we are stuck here." 

She went to the button panel and press some buttons. Jungkook said "We are stuck here , stop pressing the buttons" 

She looked back angrily glaring him "Great just great !! And all this just because of you, If you didn't argued, I can't be ended up stucking here."

Jungkook shook his head, Suddenly her phone rang, she picked that up "Hel-"

"THE ORDER IS CANCELLED OKKK NOO NEED TO DELIVER !!"

"Hello.. we are stuck here !! Hello !!" She looked at her phone, the internet connection was gone already "Fuck !" She sat down and looked at Jungkook who was trying to find the signal. 

"No signal, No helper and here we are stuck just because of you. Because you won't lemme off on my floor first"

"Excuse me can you stop blaming me for this, it's not my fault that the elevator is stop" He also sat down.

Now it was silence there, and obviously they both were frustrated and suffocated now. Jungkook leans against the wall and sighed, getting irritated.

"Any idea how much long this will take ?" YN asked