EPISODE 6

NEXT DAY 
(3:45 PM)

Ding dong ~

Ding dong !!

DING DONG !!!!

DING DONG DING DONG !!! DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG !!!!!! DING -

"WHY CAN'T PEOPLE LEMME SLEEP IN PEACEEE !!! WHEN IT'S THE FUCKING SUNDAY TODAY !!!!!!!!!" 

You roared and rubbed your eyes before opening them. As soon as you realised that the person was non other than the owner of the house giving you the death glare, the sweat beads appeared on your head.

"Oh Mrs. Shin... come inside why are you standing outside ??"

Ahh Look Look another witches entry Mrs. Shin the owner of this cheap house came again for the rent !!

"I didn't come here to sit, where is the rent of this month ??" She extended her hands towards you.

"Oh sorry this time-".

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM YN !!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN PAID THE LAST TWO MONTHS RENT TOO !!!"

She shouts gaining the attention of every neighbour. 

"I will pay you all the rent in the end of this year, for sure."

"No, no need to pay rent."

"What ?? Really" You looked at her with hopeful eyes that if she really waived your rent.

"Hmm..."

"Oh Than-"

"As you are not going to live here longer."

She said, when you thought you heard it wrong.

"What ? You are just kidding right ??"

"No ! I am serious with this, make sure to vacate the room by next week."

"B..but why I will pay you the rent in the end of this year !"

"No need as my brother's son will live here to continue his study, So I need a vacate room which will be of yours. So leave this room till next week, Rather you should be thankful that I did not take rent from you" 

She said this with whole attitude. You nodded while looking down.

"Ok I will leave." 

She gave a smirk and just left from there, you didn't have the courage to look up at the neighbours so you just shup the door. 

You went to your cupboard and take out a piggy bank made of clay, You made a fist remembering her smirk and stare of the people. 

 Why Can't you love me back ??

Because you smell of poor shit !

Huh Such a poor, have you ever been to starbucks.

Oh Just leave it Lia whom you are asking to ? Who didn't even afford a cold coffee of a normal cafe.

You clench your fist.

Poor !

Huh Poor bitch.

Oh Smell of a poor shit !

POOR YN !!

And punch that piggy bank hardly, so that it broken into pieces. You took the money that you were putting your salary and saving in this. 

You started counting it. "8,16,000 KRW in total, from which 4,90,000 will be deposit as Felix's fee. Still 3,26,000 remaining."

You nodded and take out your clothes from cupboard.

<<>>

"WHAATTT !!???" Jungkook yelled and Grandma nodded.

"ME AND MARRIAGE !!??" He yelled again.

"Yes, you and marriage.. you heard it right !" Grandma said.

What the hell, I can't get married. What if the I will got belly like appa and kids ughh I just hate their cries, who will change their diapers ?? What about my homies then ?? And saturday party nights !!?? WHHATTT ABOUTT ALL THISS ????

"No way, there is no way of getting me married."

"And why so ?"

He thought and said "You just yesterday told me that I am still small than how can you ??" 

Grandma hit him with her stick "Yahh !! Throwing my arrow to me ?? You are getting married and this is final !"

"Whyyy isn't it too early ??" 

"What so early ? I got married at 16, your mother at 19 and your noona at 24 and here you are being old when you are planning to marry after your 50s ??"

"Why are you telling me about females ?? I am a male, tell me the male age when they got married.."

"SHUT UP !!" *HIT* "Talking back to elders this is what we teach you ??"

"OH WHEN I TALK BACK GRANDMAA !!! YOU ARE ALWAYS LIKE THIS ~" He cried.

"STOP COMPLAINING !! Ok if you don't wanna get married." she looked down.

"WHATT REALLYY !!?? OH THANK YOU GR-"

"DON'T CALL ME YOUR GRANDMA AFTER THIS !! "

"WHATT !! NOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS GRANDMA !"

"Ughhh Mom are they talking or fighting ?? Why are they even yelling ???" Hoseok said.

"You know them ! Jungkook and mom are always like this." Mrs. Jeon said (Jungkook's mom)

"What's the topic of today ??" He asked

"Jungkook's marriage" His mother smirked and Hoseok was just shocked.

"Just wait and watch how will he say yess.." 

Grandma started crying ~

"Uhuu You are very bad Kookie ! I know you are planning to marry after I will die."

"Shh what are you saying ??"

"I KNEWW IT !!! WHEN WILL YOU MARRY ?? JUST WHEN I WILL DIE ??"

"Noo !!"

"Then !!?? I don't know how many years are left for me !! AND YOU CAN'T EVEN FULFILL MY LAST WISH !!??"

"No I will do !!"

"WHENN !!"

"Just whenever you say it tomorrow, today even now ! But please don't cry !!"

She got silent and again the cold reaction capture her face.

"Ok ! Be ready at 7 tonight I planned a blind date for you .." 

Jungkook got shocked. "Grandma ?"

"Oh come my kookie princess, give me a hug !!"

She spread her arms, and he hugged her while she winked at the other people and showed a thumbs up !!

TO BE CONTINUE !

There were some changes in last part, please make sure to check the last paragraphs ~